Chapter 30:

Harry’s POV

I was shocked by Louis’ question. I wasn’t expecting LOUIS to ask me that question maybe one of the other lads but not Louis.

“I would marry her tomorrow if I knew she would say yes.” I said without hesitation. I looked up at him and saw him almost breath a sigh of relief.

“That’s so good to hear mate. Cause I can see you two getting married one day in the future. Maybe not even in the far future.” He grinned at me.

“I’m not anywhere near being ready to get married. Plus Anna and I really only just not got back together. I want to form a really strong relationship before I think of taking the next step.” I said honestly.

“Would you consider asking her to move in with you?” Louis asked.

“Why are you asking me all these questions? Is Anna saying something to you?” I asked confused as to why he is asking me questions about Anna and my future. He was the one in the beginning who HATED the idea of us being together.

“God no. If she knew I was asking these questions she would murder me.” Louis chuckled.  

“Then why are you asking me these questions?” I asked.

“I was just thinking about mine and Eleanor’s future lately especially since Zayn and Perrie are engaged now, so I was just wondering if you were thinking about yours and Anna’s future as well.” Louis shrugged.

“I mean I guess I have though about it a bit, but I usually tell myself to stop it’s too soon.” I told him.

“Maybe for marriage and kids, but I don’t thinks it’s to early for you to move in together.” He said. I’ve wanted to ask Anna to move in with me lately, but I didn’t think she would want to.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Yeah. You’ve dated each other the majority of the time you’ve known each other. Plus these last four months have been really good between the two of you. Maybe if you live together it will only make you guys stronger. I seriously don’t want you to break up again. That was hell on all of us.” He said. I knew what he was talking about. When Anna came back into our lives it was awkward when Anna and I were around each other. You could’ve easily cut the tension with a knife back then (well really that was only four months ago)

“Lads we need to go.” Paul said before I could say anything back to Louis. Louis and I nodded before following Paul out of the hotel room.

Anna’s POV

“We are finally able to give this to you.” Mum said to me handing me a small box. I just got home from my graduation ceremony, and it was amazing. I can’t believe I’m officially a Uni graduate.

“It’s from Harry.” Fizzy added. I took the box from mum and sat down before I began to open it. As I unwrapped it I saw that it’s a jewelry box.

“What’s inside?” Daisy asked.

“I don’t know. Give me a chance to open it.” I chuckled. I opened the small box and a piece of paper folded a bunch of times fell out. I went to grab it, but my eyes landed on the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. It was a lavender diamond heart necklace.

“Wow.” I breathed out. It was absolutely breathtaking.

“That’s beautiful.” Mum said. I nodded in agreement, but I didn’t take my eyes off the necklace.