Chapter 37:

A/N: Thank you all so much for the 278 reads and 40 votes on the last chapter it means the world to me.... Thank you to those of you who commented as well.... i'm not sure why i only got 6 comments on the last chapter, but oh well.... Hope you ALL love this chapter as much i as i did writing it... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Anna's POV

This morning was absolute crazy. Between waking up and getting all of our things together and traveling to Brisbane it’s was just insane. I’m shattered and it’s not even lunchtime yet. Everyone has been wishing me a Happy Birthday and to be honest it’s weird hearing so many people wish me a Happy Birthday and actually mean it. I must say it’s a good weird though! Louis has been driving me nuts though. He has been making me guess what he has planned for tonight. After about an hour of wrong guesses he finally told me we are spending a few hours on a yacht that he and the lads rented, but that’s all he would tell me. I swear these guys are obsessed with big boats. I made a mental note to ask Harry what exactly he had planned for when we were on the yacht.

“Anna?” I heard Harry say.

“Bedroom.” I said back to him. We are in our Brisbane, Australia hotel room.

“We need to head out soon. I want to get everything I have planned for today in before we have to meet the lads at the yacht tonight.” He said as he entered our room.

“Okay just let me change. What exactly should I wear?” I asked him curiously. Unlike Louis he won’t tell me anything about what he has planned for me today.

“Shorts and shirt will be fine. Nothing fancy.” He smiled at me. I nodded and walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a simple outfit.

After I changed Harry and I left the hotel through the back entrance and got into a car that he rented for the day. Luckily with the help of Niall we were able to leave the hotel without any fans noticing us. Harry and I drove around for a while until we reached a beach.

“How did you find this place?” I asked Harry as I read the ‘Whitsunday’s beach sign.

“I was talking to Aston (From 5SOS) and he told me this is the perfect place to bring you today for your birthday. I figured we could have a picnic on the beach?” Harry asked/stated.

“Sound perfect.” I smiled at him. Is he finally realizing that the simple things please me a whole lot more then the BIG expensive things? Harry parked the car and we both got out and I waited in front of the car while he got the picnic basket out of the boot of the car. He grabbed my hand with his free hand and we began walking towards the beach. The water was a crisp blue and the sand was so light it looked white. I’ve never seen anything more beautiful in my life. Harry picked a spot in the white sand and spread out a red blanket for us to sit on. I didn’t even realize he was carrying a blanket.

“So what did you bring for lunch?” I asked him as we sat down on the blanket.

“Turkey and Ham sandwhices, some fruit salad, cheese and crackers, and some lemonade to drink.” He grinned at me.

“Works for me.” I smiled at him. He smiled at me before opening the basket and pulling our lunch out and setting it on the blanket. He poured some lemonade into two glasses before handing me a sandwich.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him.

“Welcome.” He said simply. I began to eat my sandwich as Harry started eating some of the fruit salad.

---------

"So, what are we going to do now?" I asked him after we finished eating our lunch. We pretty much ate in silence due to the fact that Harry wouldn’t really talk to me. I tried making conversation, btu he was so in his own head that he wasn’t listening to me. I tried asking him what was on his mind, but he just said ‘nothing. I’m fine’. I could tell he was lying, but I didn’t want to push him into telling me, since he clearly doesn’t want me to know something.