Chapter 33:

Anna’s POV

It’s been a few days since my surprise graduation party at the bowling Ally. That night was one of the best nights of my life. Us girls ended up kicking the guy’s arses in our bowling game. Even though they lost they were actually good sports about it. After the game Harry disappeared, so I went looking for him when Zayn told me to try the arcade. When I found him I could clearly tell by his posture that something was bugging him, so I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his tense body. I was confused as to what was wrong until he confessed or when I won the air hockey game and forced him to tell me, which he then told me that he was just nervous about asking me to move in with him. Even though I knew he was going to ask me to move in with him it still caught me a bit off guard when HE actually asked me. I’m very happy that Perrie accidently spilled the beans about it, because it gave me time to think without hurting Harry’s feelings. I’m not one to not think about something a lot before making a decision, so I’m glad I had a few hours before Harry himself asked me. I was surprised that it didn’t take long for me to come to the conclusion that I want to live with Harry and have more of a life with him right now. Sure I imagine myself marrying him one day and even having kids, but that is in the future, so I need to focus on the now. And now I feel is a great time for us to start living together. If we find out we can’t stand living with each other then we will know that we aren’t meant to be together and we can move on in our lives. Sure I don’t want that to happen, but if that’s what’s meant to happen then it will.

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asked me. We are currently in his car on the way to Louis’ house. Louis wants to give me my graduation present from him and the lads (they are also going to be at Louis’ and El’s house)

“About the other night.” I smiled at him. We spent all last night sitting in my living room just talking about nothing. Most people find that boring, but I really enjoy just being with Harry even if we are watching a movie and not talking at all.

“Not changing your mind about moving in with me are you?” he asked with raised eyebrows.

“Course not.” I said honestly.

“Just checking.” He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him, because he has been asking me for the past few days if I’ve changed my mind about moving in with him and it’s starting to get on my nerves.

“Am I going to like what you guys got me or am I going to force you to return it?” I asked Harry as we pulled into Louis’ driveway.

“I’m not really sure actually. It’s not something you can return though it’s more like you would have to turn it down.” He muttered more to himself. His face when he realized what he just said was priceless though.

“Don’ tell the lads I just said that. It kind of gives it away well I think it does.” He blurted out quickly.

“I wont say anything.” I smiled before I leaned over and kissed his cheek. I loved kissing his cheek because he will always blush and it’s nice knowing I have that effect on him, since he has that effect on me.

“Come on let’s go inside before I end up telling you exactly what your present it.” He chuckled to himself.

“Okay.” I giggled while I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. It’s not freezing out since it is April, but it’s still pretty chilly, so I pulled my jacket closer around my body. Harry and I walked to the front door and he rang the doorbell.

“AH it’s the love birds.” Louis grinned widely at Harry and I. I rolled my eyes and pushed my way into his house. I was cold!

“Anna you look nice this evening. How are you?” Sophia asked me.