Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

It was 9:30 p.m. and I was happy to say that everyone in my house was asleep, it took forever. I can't wait to go clubbing! I thought to myself. I snuck out a lot to go clubbing and hang out with my friends late. Right now I was wearing my black short-shorts with a matching black tank top under a one long armed purple lace-like top. I also wore my soft leather black knee high flat boots, it was the perfect outfit for the perfect night. 

In half an hour I have to meet Jenna and Laura at town center where we'll meet up with Rylee, who is 17, and then in 10 minutes we'll be partying like there's no tomorrow, I thought to myself. Lucky for me though that I had a room only a little bit off the ground, far enough off the ground that I need a rope but not far enough as to need a ladder. 

The screen was already off the window and the rope was hanging out of it, I had my fake ID in my back pocket when I had second thoughts. I tiptoed over to my desk and pocketed my pocket knife, always better to be safe then sorry. I was happy though cause tonight there will only be a few bands that I hate playing. Have I ever mentioned that I hate almost ever boy band that there's ever been? 

Everyone goes total fan girl over them and it's so not ever worth it, most of them are just idiots. I mean some of their music is good but almost everything else about them is nothing but crap. I think going crazy over them is nothing more then a waste of time. I may seem like a total goody-goody, but it's a bad idea to cross me wrong. 

I'm a straight A student that's been on the honor role since grade 4, I'm a third degree black belt in karate and I've won gold in 7 tournaments for sparring and I've been taking as many dance classes as possible since I was 5. It's code for don't cross me. I'm full of things to do after school so I don't always have very much time to hang with friends, that's why I end up sneaking out a lot. 

I usually sneak out just to go clubbing or hang with my friends, but every so often I have to sneak out to get the scoop on something for my spot in the paper. The thing that I really need to sneak out for those is when I have to go on missions, I was recruited for the spy agency at age 4. It was a hard life style when I couldn't tell anyone, even my own parents don't know. I barely knew my real parents when I left them but I learned at age 10 though that they too had been spy's. 

Every so often I would be called out on a mission, I would leave a note that I either ran away or was staying a a friends house for a few days. It wasn't very often though I was gone for more then a few days. I was use to disguises though so I was amazing at doing make up. 

After making sure that everyone in my house was asleep, I walked over to my window as carefully as I could, every time the floor creaked I winced. I hesitated though before I hopped on to the window sill, I felt that something bad was going to happen tonight, but I pushed it down as far as I could. I gripped the rope and kept my head ducked down while on the sill, I didn't want to ruin the spiral curls I'd been working on for half an hour. I went well with the out fit and my black hair. 

I repelled down the side of the house, my boot soundlessly hitting the house every time I pushed off. I landed on the ground with a soft thud, I left the rope where it was before I moved my way along the side of the house. I was happy that I'd gone light on the make up, just some black eye liner and some mascara, I hated heavy make up.  

As I made my way down the road my boots made no sound on the hard pavement. Lucky for me though all the houses lights were out, most people would be wondering why a 14 year old was walking down the street so late on a school night. I was thankful that Jenna was able to get all the fake ID's, mine said I was 17. The club that we were going to had the age limit at 17 so it worked well for us.