Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

"Can I come in then?" his Irish accent asked me. I'd been standing there for a few minutes just staring at him, I'd hoped he'd forgotten. I did need some one but I also didn't want to tell him about myself at all. 

"Yeah but lock the door behind you, I don't want anyone else to walk in," I told him. I sat back down on my bed and put my head in my hands miserably, I was starting to hate this. "I just don't know what to do anymore, I want to go after them myself but I can't fail the mission. If I stay here though then they'll come after the boys, they'll be the key to this," I mumbled to myself sadly. I just didn't know what to do any more. 

"Who?" Niall asked, I'd almost forgotten about him being in the room. I regretting speaking out loud but what was done was done, nothing could change that. 

"The person that turned out the lights. I know them, if they figure out who I am though I'm dead," I told him reluctantly. I sighed, I just wanted this all to be over so I could go after them. "So what do you want to know?" I asked him. 

"Who are you?" he asked me. I wasn't going to tell him the entire truth but I'd give him an idea, I had to. 

"I'm the person who's reputation for boy bands you totally ruined. I'm the girl from the club, I'm Mia," I told him. 

"You're lying, that girl had black hair. Her voice was different and her face was totally different from yours. But your eyes do match," he admitted. If he was going to demand answers it would help if he believed them the first time I said them.  

"I wish I was lying but I'm not, I'm with the agency. I got my hair dyed for this mission and I got major make up done for my face, I'd show you my real face but I can't do this make up myself," I told him. "What more proof do you need? I was the one that beat up the goons on stage, you'd all be gone right now if I wasn't there." 

"I believe you, I was there and I saw you. But why? Why not just add extra security?" he asked. He must have been really thick headed, if they only put up more security it would have made people suspicious. This was the only way. 

"They needed some one that could protect you without even knowing, only a hand full of people know that I'm not actually Charlotte." 

"Wow. That's a lot to take in. So who exactly are the people that were after us?"  

I couldn't stay strong any more, just the mention of them made me break down. I started to bawl my eyes out, I hated the fact that I was crying but I couldn't help it. I hated those people. My mind started to wander. I didn't even notice when Niall pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shirt, I wanted to stop but I couldn't. The thins that happened to me there scarred me for life, I was only five at the time but I remember ever single detail. Because of them my childhood was totally ruined, destroyed, smashed to tiny pieces. 

"It's okay, you don't have to answer." I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the tears off my face. I sat up and cleared my throat. My voice cracked when I spoke because of my recent crying but I didn't slow down. 

"It's fine, you have a right to know anyways. They are coming after you anyways."  

"Okay since you want to but stop if you're going to break down again," he told me. I smiled at his sincereness. 

"It all started when I was young, my parents were over protective and I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything for myself with them around. I was 4, it was my birthday. It was midnight and I'd spent all the time I could with packing things, I was ready to leave when I decided to leave them a note. After I wrote the note I ran out the door, I looked back once before I left.