Epilogue

Epilogue 

ELIZABETH was shocked by the experience that she missed out on after being drugged. She shut out everyone after she heard of the incident. Her heart was broken by Walter and she hated him more then anything for it. The next morning after what she would refer to as the 'incident', she headed back to the base with her friends. She was in a very delicate state after her last mission. Everyone knew that it would be awhile before she would be stable enough to go on another mission. 

WALTER was sent off to England jail. He was put under close watch for any other acts of possible violence towards Elizabeth and her friends and family. His sentence in there is for his entire life. He demands to see Elizabeth on a daily basis, but no one has even thought to pass the message on to the very unstable girl. 

1 DIRECTION continued on home with CHARLOTTE, who was still in a slightly shocked state. NIALL tried to get ahold of Elizabeth before she left, but she refused to listen to him. He still loved her and wanted to tell her that he would have risked dying to go out with her. His heart was broken by the fact that she left with out a goodbye. LOUISE also tried to get to Elizabeth and failed. He still thought of her as his sister and wanted to say goodbye. HARRY, ZAYN and LIAM tried to get to her as well, but knew that it was useless. Harry wanted to apologize to her while Zayn and Liam wanted to say goodbye. They all struggled to let Elizabeth go so easily. 

MALCOLM left the hotel the next day with his parents, AGENTS 002 and 003. They too failed to say goodbye to Elizabeth. They all try to call her everyday, but she ignores all the calls that come in to her. Malcolm especially is heart broken that his sister refuses to talk to him. They were slowly starting to understand that Elizabeth needed time to adjust though. 

JENNA, LAURA and RYLEE moved to live back at the base with Elizabeth. They try to talk to her every few days, but most days she will barely even respond. They are all seriously worried about the state of her mental health. They're lives at the base have been turned into nothing but training and a few missions. 

AGENT 034 moved back to the base with the others as well. He's kept his distance from Elizabeth, knowing that she would need time to realize that it wasn't his fault or his choice that she got hurt as badly as she did. If she ever sees him in the halls, she will run the other way. He is always brought down by this, missing the brother sister relationship that they had before the 'incident'. 

All of the robe agents were brought in and sent to the same jail as Walter. There were a few more then expected, meaning the leaders of their 'gang'.

AN

I thought that it would be a good idea to do this little epilogue for all those readers that wanted to know what happened to them before the next book. The next book is a cross over with two other movies that I love, but I haven't been able to really get through it yet. 1 Direction won't be in the next book for quite a while. When they do show up though, you'll be happy to see them:)

So until next time. . .

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

~Kat:)