Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

Here I was now, 5 minutes later, sitting on the railing, leaning against the wall of the club with small tears falling down my face. I worked so long to prove that I hated all boy bands and now this one stupid stunt has ruined my life, it was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. Now I'm hiding out here while my friends party inside. I hate my stupid fucking life right now! 

"Hey," said that stupid British voice beside me again. It scared the crap out off me though and I slipped of the railing, I really did need to stop getting scared off of railings. It was a good thing that my parents got me to take that falling class. I put my hands over my right shoulder and rolled the landing out on the hard pavement, it was still hard but the blow was loosened. I fell down enough though that the I was more then bruised a lot. I didn't get bruised nearly as easily anymore. 

"Can't you just leave me alone? You and your stupid band have already ruined my life," I spat up at Harry. He was starting to come down the fire escape. The idiot. Why can't anyone just leave me alone, I just needed a break from them.  

"Because, that would just be too easy," he smiled at me. "Every fan in the world would dream of this moment you know." I glared at him. 

"Yeah, I know. Just one problem though, I'm not a fan," I told him. He gasped in surprise. I just flipped my hair over my shoulder.  

"How could you not be a fan? We're amazing," he told me. I made a barfing motion. I'm actually surprised that I haven't barfed tonight.  

"Not everyone is a fan of yours, I'm definitely not. Every time I hear your music I feel the need to barf," I told him. I started to walk away, I'd just wait in the van till they're ready to go back. I really didn't want to run into the idiots again or face my friends after that embarrassing moment, it was the worst moment of my entire life. It was even worst then every moment I spent training. 

I pulled the spare keys out of my pocket and jumped in the back, locking the door behind me just in case he decided to follow me. I took my IPhone out of my back pocket, it was in my favourite lime green case. I pulled up my conversation about the club and texted my friends who were probably wonder where I was. 

Me: I'll be waiting in the car. 

Them: Why did you leave? 

Me: I just needed some fresh air, then I fell off the railing again. 

Rylee: Good job Einstein. 

Jenna: I'll check on her soon. 

Laura: We'll be out soon. 

Me: No, you guys enjoy yourselves. I'll be fine. 

Jenna: I'm still coming to check on you. 

Me: Okay, bye. 

At that I pocketed my phone and stared out at the club, I can't belive that my favourite club pretty much just ruined my life. I loved that club but now that the stupid boy band has tainted it I might never go back, the memories will just be too horrible. 

2 minutes later there was a knock on the door, I didn't even bother to look out the window though. I just pulled the handle and let the door open, I quickly scooted to the center though. The person that came in wasn't Jenna, it was Liam. I sighed and leaned back. 

"Can't you guys just leave me alone?" I demanded, almost screaming at him. He smirked at me, but I returned it with a glare. I really just wanted to be alone right now.