Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

The sun shone straight into my eyes, I opened them and found Walter standing right above me. In panic I almost screamed but he put his hand over my mouth. I held my hand over my heart as my pulse started to go down. 

"You'll wake the boys up! I have to talk to you," he told me in a whisper. He took his hand off my mouth and I sat up, pushing the covers off of myself. Walter sat down on the bed beside me. I could tell that he had something important to tell me. 

"What do you need to talk to me about so early?" I asked him. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes with slight difficulty. He was wearing a tight gray tee shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. I would be lying if I said he didn't look amazing in that outfit. 

"I'm going up with security, one that follows the guys and you everywhere. After last night they asked the agency about sending people in and I volunteered, I'll be helping you with this mission from now on. I would have stayed back with the girls but after you broke down last night, I thought you'd need a bit of extra help," he explained. I smiled at him and gave him a hug. I was really relieved to have another person here to support me. 

"Thanks so much. Now you better get out of here before the boys wake up," I warned him. I snatched a look at the alarm clock and saw it was 8:30. I knew the boys usually got up at 9. 

"I'm out of here then." He flashed me a smile and rushed out the door. I went straight to the washroom, in my hands I had a gray tee shirt with lime green paint splatters and some turquoise sweats that said LOVE down the side in graffiti style. I took the gadgets off before I jumped into the shower and start getting all the gunk from last night out of my hair. It felt slimy and greasy as though some one had poured pop into it. 

Afterwards I slipped on the tee shirt and pulled up the sweats, I dried off my hair with my towel and carefully put it up into a french braid. I put my blue contacts back in and put my gadgets back on. 

I exited the bathroom and left my room, I needed food. I wrote up a quick note for the guys and left the room to go down stairs, I didn't just need a break from the guys but I also needed to get out of this hotel.  

I made sure I had some cash in my back pocket and headed out the front door to the nearby Starbucks, it took a few minutes to get through the group of fans. When I did get through I started on my nice walk to the cafe, I wasn't disturbed through the entire walk though. I was happy for it, the break was what I really needed. 

The Starbucks was empty so I was able to get a hot chocolate, some banana bread and a cinnamon roll. I loved getting food from cafes. I paid a 10 and went to pick my breakfast up, I took my things and sat at an empty table. I sipped my hot chocolate carefully but cursed when my tongue was badly burned by it. 

I noticed some one sitting at a nearby table who was doing the old news paper thing. I could see him looking at me though. I did my best to ignore him as I ate my food and drank my hot chocolate, once it cooled down, but I knew he wasn't going away. When I'd eaten all my food and was halfway done my hot chocolate I walked over to the newspaper guy and sat across from him.  

"Are you having fun reading that old paper?" I asked him with a smile. He put his paper down and folded it up. I saw that he had slightly dark black hair and hazel eyes, just like mine. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a black tee shirt on underneath and some loose dark blue jeans. It suggested to most most people to stay away from him but I wasn't most people. 

"I know who you are and before you ask. No, I'm not with them. I know your history and if you hadn't run away then you would have known me too," the guy said. He smiled at me, I knew he was at least a few years younger then me. I couldn't help but be slightly puzzled at this new find in my complicated life.