Chapter 20

I woke up to find myself in his chest. Simon's chest. My boyfriend's chest. His arm was wrapped around my stomach and my hand was next to his stomach. He didn't have a top on too. I was so comfortable right now, I could stay here all day.

I smiled at the thoughts from last night. It was definitely one of the best nights of my life. Probably was. I didn't want to move so I had no idea what the time was. I didn't care, I was just happy where I was. I was with someone who made me happy.

A few minutes later, Simon's eyes fluttered open. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I heard him sigh (not in a urg manner, more of a ahhh) and pull me closer to him. I could hear his heart beat, which made me warm. I decided to 'wake up' and look up to see that gorgeous face.

"Morning."

"Morning gorgeous," he replied making me blush. I smiled at him as he smiled back. I really didn't want to move.

"What's the time?" I asked. Simon looked away from me to look at the clock on my side of the bed.

"11"

"11?! What!" I slightly shouted. 11am?! I never sleep in for that long.

"Yeah, this is early for me," Simon chuckled, "you hungry?"

I nodded my head. I could feel Simon move but I pulled him back to me. He frowned as I buried my head in his chest.

"Don't leave."

"Lay I have to."

"5 more minutes please? I don't want you to leave me," I begged. I heard Simon laugh as he wrapped his arms around me for a cuddle. It was Sunday today, I was going home, although I really didn't want too. I wanted to stay in Simon's arms all day. We have decided to keep our relationship quiet from everyone, even the guys at the house. When we make a month, we will tell them and hopefully they will accept it. I'm 17, not 22, I'm too young for Simon but age is just a number right?

I felt Simon let go of me and get out of bed before I had chance to pull him back in. He turned around as I pulled a sad face.

"L don't do that. We can't get caught." I sighed and jumped out of bed. Wether I like it or not, we couldn't. But when it's secret, the more fun it becomes.

"I better go into my room then," I sighed. As I walked past Simon, I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked up to see Simon smiling. He pulled me into him, grabbing my waist. I smiled as he leant in for a kiss. I put my hand over my mouth causing him to pull a confused look.

"Morning breaths," I giggled. Simon laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I don't care."

"I do."

Before I had the chance to back away, he cupped my face and kissed me. I tried to play hard to get by trying to back away but he wouldn't allow it. Finally I gave in and kissed him back.

"See you later boo," I said waving. Simon pulled a sad face and waved me off. How I wish I could stay there all day, every day.

Hi hi hi!

Hope you enjoyed, drama will come soon hehehe.

Lots of love

Ella Xxx