Chapter 30

*2 months later*

So it's been 2 months since our 1 month relationship drama and I still haven't got an 'I love you' off Simon. But, I know it will come.

I haven't seen Simon in about a week as he has been busy with meet ups and shit. Although, I do really miss him.

"All set?" I looked over and nodded. It was a Saturday so me and Lily decided to hit town. We haven't really done much together since I've been with Simon but as he's busy today I decided to meet up with Lily, but to be honest, I wanted to meet up with Lil more today. After all, Lily is my best friend. Plus I needed a few things, well I saw a few, I mean a lot.

As we were walking into town, me and Lil were just chatting about random stuff. We have hardly anything in common but we still find things to talk about.

"Yeah I know! She's so desperate!" I bitched.

"Innit! I've heard she's dating a 25 year old," Lily laughed. I gave out a awkward laugh as I can't really say anything.

"Is he fit tho?"

"No he looks like my dad." We both burst out in laughter. No offence to Lily's dad but, na, not my type.

"Ewww!" I cringed.

"Hey! That's my dad your chatting about!" Lily shouted playfully hitting me.

"Well I'm deeply sorry to your daddy," I giggled.

"Apology accepted."

When we finally arrived into town, we headed straight into TopShop and began our wild clothes adventure. Luckily for us, the shop was massive.

"Opinions?" Lily asked holding out a crop top. It was bright orange with white stars.

"Is it even necessary for an answer?" I joked. I hate crop tops; can't stand them. Lily just rolled her eyes and put it back. This is going to be a fun shop.

I screamed as I ran around the adidas shop. We were chasing each other around the shop just like the old times. The people who worked there didn't seem that pleased, though.

"I will get you L!" Lily shouted running around the shop. I was currently hiding underneath clothes that were up for sale holding in my giggles. The laughing from Lily was getting fainter and fainter until....

"BOO!"

I literally shat myself. My insides jumped out of my skin. I turned around to see Lily wetting herself.

"You're not funny!" I screeched slapping Lily hard.

"Oi you two! Get out!" A member of staff pointed furiously towards the door. Me and Lily both laughed our bums off as we walked out. Ah the good times.

A few hours later, we were in Starbucks with 10 bags each. Yeah guess you could say we're hardcore shoppers. I had the strawberries and cream frappacino while Lily had the caramel one.

"So you've been everywhere you want to go?" Lily asked. I thought long and hard before coming up with an answer.

"Yeah, think so. You?" Lily nodded. So we just agreed to get the bus back and go to the park near our houses. It was a pretty basic park but it's our park. We have so many memories there like when we was younger and we had a snowball fight and I accidentally hit someone else instead of Lily.

When we arrived at the park, we sprinted to the swings. Those swings are where we'd have a bitch or just talk about random things.

"These bags are killing me!" Lily whined, putting her bags on the floor. There were red marks on her arm from the bags.

"Shouldn't have bought shoes then," I beamed knowing she was now going to rage.

"Hey! They are beautiful! Look at them!" Lily went through her adidas bags until she pulled out a box. Inside the box were superstars, white ones. They were so nice! Simon got me them for our 1 month anniversary as well as the controller.

"Woo! We're matching!" I shouted lifting up my feet to reveal my shoes. Lily cheered as she put on her shoes too.

"I'm gonna get changed into something else I bought, I'll be back in a minute," I said, picking up my 10 carrier bags and walking into the manky toilet. I didn't bother locking it as no one else was around as me and Lily only come to this park.

As I was getting changed, the door slowly creaked open. Shit. I was only in my jeans...

Hey guys!!

Schools out woooo!! No school for 2 weeks so happy!

I won't be updating until April ish so I hope you all have a fab Easter!!

Lots of love!

Ellaaaa x