Chapter 25

"W...h...o?" I blurted. I tensed up. Goosebumps prickled all over my body. I froze at the name. Someone else saying his name. My boyfriend's name. Does she know about us? How does she know I know him?

"Simon Minter." I heavily breathed at hearing his name again. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I shivered at the thought she knows about Simon. No one can know.

"Urm...no?" I finally spoke. I looked away from Lily hoping she would believe me.

"Why?" I said when I recovered. The goosebumps slowly cooled off as I got my breath back to normal. Lily stared at me confused obviously noticing something was up.

"Well, I've been watching his videos recently and I think I've become pretty attached to him. He lives with Jj," Lily spoke as I relaxed my shoulders. God that was close...

"Oh! Miniminter? Yeah I know who you mean!" I shouted showing off my acting skills. They weren't the best but as long as Lily believes me, it's ok for now.

"Yeah him! Do you watch him?" Lily asked with pleading eyes.

"Yeah I do." I blushed. And I've also been able to see him shirtless, got some kisses and well slept with him...

Oh and I'm experiencing being in a relationship with him!

"Same! He's so fit isn't he?! I'd love to meet him! I'm sure he gives the best hugs too!" Lily screamed. Girl you have no idea how good they actually are...

"Yeah he's gorgeous," I trailed off at my daydream. Simon is famous, of course she's going to know who he is and he lives with Jj, our favourite youtuber. But she's not seen the very best of him yet. I silently giggled at my thoughts before I snapped back to reality.

"....that video is the best! He's 100% my favourite sideman!"

"Mines still Jj," I blushed again holding back the lies. Of course Simon's my favourite but I can't let her get to suspicious.

"But Simon's hot."

"So is Jj, he has a nice body."

"So does Simon."

"Oh yeah? You seen Simon's body have you?" I winked. I have and let me tell you this, it's beautiful. But only I get that and only me. Lily stayed quiet as I laughed.

"Exactly!" I giggled whilst Lily crossed her arms.

"You wanna watch some videos?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Actually, why don't we record one! We can do the best friend tag since we haven't done that yet."

"But Lil, I look terrible," I moaned. My hair was a mess, so knotty urg. My eyebrows weren't working today either.

"Pleaseeee," Lily begged, "it's been highly requested. They love you that much."

I felt flattered. Bless them. I know I'm fabulous but come on guys...

Finally I gave in and nodded. Lily jumped off my bed and jumped up and down. I laughed at her excitement and begun to sort out my make up and get changed. I shoved on my black leggings along with a football jersey. This time it was my away England shirt that read "Vardy" on the back. I tied my hair into a messy bun and re did my eyebrows.

"Do I look okay? I asked walking back into my room. Lily changed into my black leggings and a floral top. She nodded as I placed a seat onto my bed.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded as she pressed start.

***

"And that's all for today guys! I hope you enjoyed this highly requested video but remember guys, she's MY best friend," Lily shouted at the camera in a happily manner. I blushed and wrapped my arms around her to form a awkward hug.

"Bye guys!" We both shouted. Lily pressed stop onto her camera and turned round and frowned.

"What?" I frowned back.

"Lily's ideal boyfriend would to be a guy who likes her boobiful personality," she quoted. I shrugged and burst out laughing. I was quite proud of what I said to be honest.

"It's not funny," Lily giggled. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't find words. I just sat there pissing myself while Lily tried not to laugh.

Once I recovered from my laughing session, I looked at the time. 6pm! Shit!

"Lily it's 6pm, my mum's gonna be home soon."

"Oh shit! My mum's gonna kill me! I'll see you later L, love you!" And with that, she was gone. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I shut my front door since Lily didn't shut it.

Suddenly, a shock of excitement ran up my spine.

I dashed upstairs until I found my phone. Immediately I unlocked it and went onto FaceTime. It rang twice before that beautiful face appeared onto my phone.

"Hey babe! About time!" He chuckled. I just sat there staring at his gorgeous face.

"Earth to Layla?" He said sarcastically, moving closer to his camera. I zoned out of my stare and blinked.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." He replied, smiling. His smile, it makes me so happy. It lightens up my mood. It makes me happier. I love seeing it.

I'm seriously falling in love for Simon Minter.

Hey guys!!

Such a happy chapter I know hehe!! So I'm thinking of skipping it to a month into their relationship??

Also what do you think of my new cover photo for this story? It's my favourite picture of Simon :p

Who's going Southhampton? I am :D xxx

Have a good day!!

Lots of love,

Ella Xxx