Chapter 43

A few minutes later, I decided to go eat. I was pretty hungry now and I did need to eat. If Simon can move on, so can I. I jumped out of bed, put on my slipper boots and opened my door to hear voices.

"Why did you have to tell me Lily? Look at the state of her. She's broken."

"I'm sorry but since I saw them together, I just lost it. She was going to tell you but I just got there first."

What? Lily told my mum?!

I stormed downstairs to be see Lily and my mum staring at me. Lily looked guilty as.

"Is this why your here? To get rid of your guilt?" I shouted. My hair was a mess and my eyes were still bloodshot but I didn't care. My best friend...just did the most bitchiest thing. How can I call her my friend.

"I am so sorry Layla. If I could turn back time, I would."

Without thinking, I slapped her as hard as I good across the face. Lily burst into tears as my mum held me back.

"I fucking hate you!" I bellowed, tears flying out again. Lily ran out the house as my mum let go. I dashed upstairs and back into my bed and cried.

So I've just lost by best friend and my boyfriend...

I didn't know what else to do. I was so up for everything now it's just gone. I'm back to how I was - depressed.

Without thinking, I changed into my black adidas trackies and shoved my hood up. As I put my phone in my pocket, I ran downstairs to put on my black nikeys. My mum was in the kitchen so this was my chance to escape. Silently, I opened the front door and walked out.

It was pouring with rain. Drops of rain were splashing in puddles. Darkness covered the streets of Romford. Only lampposts lit the way. There was no cars out, no people out. Just me.
The cold rain dashed down my body as I walked down the streets. They say rain is the only way lonely people can be touched. They say rain washes away all my pain. They say rain helps you find peace. However, I don't seem to find any of that.

I carried on walking down the streets, the rain getting stronger and stronger until I stopped. Still. I felt numb. Memories flood back as I looked at the park. Tears dropped down my cheeks as the sky cried along with me. Then it hit me, just from looking at the dark empty park. This overwhelming sadness washes back on me. It's like the rain turned against me. There was no kids in the park. It was empty and needed company. It needs to smile and laugh again. Just like me. My pain is becoming utterly isolating.

I couldn't feel my legs, but I was walking. I walked towards the park and sat down against the wall staring at the swing. The rain turned into memories. The way we met. Me and Simon. It aches to even mention his name. I need him. I need his warm cuddles to tell me everything will be okay. Water splashed on my eye lashes causing me to shut my eyes. The rain was splashing all over me sending chills down my spine. My hood was still up, hiding me from the world. I am my own person and sincerely alone. 

I opened my eyes and look up. It was blurry but the sky was so dark and grey. Is this symbolising my life? If it is a crying sky, I can't even fight it. I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of tears, I'm tired of not having Simon by my side keeping me near. He has done a cruel thing to me. He pretended he cared about me more then he actually did. I haven't heard from him since I set that message. Just shows how much he cares.

I just want to stay here forever in this pouring rain. I don't anyone to speak to me again.

Goodnight world. Goodnight Simon. I hope we will soon be in touch again.

THIS IS NOT THE END BTW GUYS. THE ENDING IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AND SHOULD BE OUT ON FRIDAY!

SO I'LL SEE YOU ON FRIDAY FOR THE LAST TIME :') THERE WILL ALSO BE AN A/N AT THE END TOO

LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE ;)

SEE YOU GUYS ON FRIDAY!

LOTS OF LOVE

ELLAAAA X