Chapter 37

I was awoken to a freezing splat of cream to my face. I guessed it was whipped cream. It started to make my right side of my face feel numb causing me to scream. Laughter filled the room, which sounded like, well I'll give you one guess.

Simon.

"You're really not funny you know!" I shouted removing cream from my eye. When it was gone, I opened my eye to see Simon struggling for breathe because he was laughing so hard.

"I did you a favour," Simon said between his laughs. Oh how I so wanted to hit him right now.

"How?"

"Because you needed to wake up as we're going on holiday!" He beamed. I threw my head back onto the pillow and smiled. My anger had completely gone which is a surprise as I'm definitely not a morning person; with or without Simon.

Suddenly, Simon pulled me up by grabbing hold of my arm. I groaned as he placed me in front of him. We made eye contact for a bit until Simon took his finger and stroked it on my left cheek, picking up the cream before placing it in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and smiled while he moaned in pleasure. At that moment, I took the whip cream from the bedside table from behind it and squeezed it into my hands. Before Simon had the chance to react, it was already on his face. He gave me a death glare while I sat there wetting myself.

"I did you a favour," I mocked struggling to stand straight. Simon grabbed the can and poured some more in his hand. I playfully screamed and ran away from him.

"Layla get back here!" Simon shouted laughing as I ran down the stairs. Footsteps were getting louder and louder as I dashed into the kitchen. Josh and Jj was in there. Without thinking, I ran and hid behind Jj. Luckily, Jj went along with it and fired out his amazing laugh.

"Give her to me," Simon pleaded giggling, holding his hand with the cream out.

"Sorry dunno where she is," Jj said trying to be serious but still laughing.

"Give her to me otherwise this will go in your face."

I galloped from behind Jj to Josh. Josh gasped when he heard me hide behind him. Unluckily for me, Josh moved away giving Simon the perfect aim for him to slap me with the cream. And he did. Everyone burst out in laughter, Jj's over everyone else.

"Thanks Josh real pal," I joked moving my hair out of the way since there was cream in it. Josh gave me an apologetic look so instead I just wiped a bit of cream from my face and put it on Josh's beard.

"Oi!" He shouted. Before Josh had the chance to pay me back, Simon pulled me back and pulled me away.

"Sorry Josh we gotta go shower now!" Simon shouted as he picked me up and walked up the stairs.

"Ew I'm not showering with you."

"Don't worry L, we'll do it over the next 2 days," Simon winked. I blushed and playfully slapped him before he put me down. Time to get cleaned up.

~Time skip to leaving to go away~

"Have a great trip! We'll miss you both," Josh smiled pulling Simon in for a manly hug, "make sure you wear protection." Me and Simon blushed as the rest of the guys started laughing.

"Oi you, where's my hug?" Jj groaned towards me. I smiled and opened my arms to give him a massive hug. Yes I know Jj might still like me but he's still my best friend and I will miss him.

"After you, m'lady," Simon smirked opening the car door for me to step in.

"Thank you m'boy," I replied giggling as I stepped in. We waved the boys off and started our long journey to Devon.

~Skipping journey~

"Enjoy your stay," the receptionist smiled handing Simon our key for our lodge. Devon isn't the hottest, but so beautiful. I have never been to Devon before so I am buzzing for the stay even though it's only 2 days.

Once we arrived to our lodge, Simon did the honours by opening the door and the room was amazing. This place was huge!

We was greeted by the lounge. There was a grey sofa, which looked super comfortable, that was surrounded by the cream walls and a few floral picture frames with a 40 inch Samsung TV sitting opposite the perpendicular sofa. A few feet away from the tv, was a fireplace. The living room really did look warm.

The kitchen was in the same room as the living room. It had a light beige island with a bowl of fruit and had matching colour chairs around them.

Simon took my hand and softly pulled me into the main bedroom. A king sized bed filled the centre of the room. There was a white dressing table along with a built in white wardrobe at the sides of the room too. The bed had white sheets with red petals sprinkled along it. It was very romantic.

I looked down to see my hand locked into Simon's, which caused me to smile. Our hands just see! To fit, like we're meant to be together. We dropped our bags onto the bed and carried on looking around the lodge, my hand still in his. When we arrived back in the lounge, I was about to sit down until Simon pulled me back up. I frowned as he started pulling me to the back door.

"We haven't looked out the back yet," he smiled removing the blind and unlocking the door. The door slowly opened, rising the suspense. Simon pulled me outside and woah. My mouth dropped as my eyes locked onto what I was looking at.

A HOT TUB!!

I gently screamed in excitement and jumped up and down. I heard laughing as I was jumping which caused me to laugh back. Eventually I stopped laughing and looked and the guy laughing at me before throwing myself in his arms.

"Shall we go in?" Simon asked pulling away from the hug. I looked up and smiled before pulling him into the bedroom to get changed.

Wow this is going to be an amazing holiday!