Chapter 34

I know this is a weird photo but his eyes 😻😻

I walked into school to be greeted by a very unhappy Lily. She looked like she was gonna kill someone.

"What?"

"What? What do you mean what! You went to change and you never came back! You pissed off and didn't even bother to tell me!" Lily shouted. Fuck. I completely forgot to text her. I was so busy with Simon. No. I put my boyfriend before my best friend. Guilt washed over me as I struggled to find words. My mouth opened but nothing came out. I was speechless. What have I done?

"Well?" She was getting furious now. That bad, she ended up pushing me. I struggled to stay on my feet but some how managed. Everyone was watching us, whispering to their friends. I still couldn't speak, I had no excuses.

"I'm...sorry..." I muttered. Before I knew it, a cold hand ran across my face. Then a sting arrived on my left cheek. I looked up as water filled up in my eyes.

"We're finished!" Lily screeched and stormed off. I just stood there still. I couldn't move, I can't believe what just happened. My best friend just slapped me!

A few moments later when everyone went away, I found myself and dashed outside of school. I was struggling to stand as I was shaking that much. I rang Simon as soon as I could. Within a few rings he answered.

"Babe it's 9am in the morning!" Simon croaked. He obviously just woke up. Oops. I'm annoying everyone today.

"Sorry, can you come pick me up?" I sniffed, trying not to cry anymore.

"L are you crying?" Simon asked concerned. I didn't reply instead I just whimpered.

"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can, meet me at the park."

"Thank you," I sobbed and hung up. Thank god there is someone in this world who cares about me right now. I wiped away my tears and walked to the park.

Why did I not tell her? Why did I have to piss off? Why am I putting my boyfriend before my best friend?

When we became best friends, we promised not to put boys before our friendship and no secrets. I disobeyed both of them. Why did I have to get involved with Simon fucking Minter? Why did I go on Omegle that night? Why did I have to fall in love with him?

About 30 minutes later, Simon turned up. I wiped away my tears and ran straight to his car. Simon hadn't done is hair, he just looked like he had just woken up. Which he had really. I threw my arms around him and weeped in his chest. I felt Simon rub his hand up and down my back and 'shh'ing me to try calm me down. But even being in Simon's arms can calm me down.

"What's wrong? Why is your cheek red?" He asked, breaking from the hug and looking at me in the eye. Just by looking in his eyes, I could tell he was worried.

"Lily. She slapped me."

"What why?" There was a tone of anger in his voice. I put my hand on his to calm him down. I don't want him to make a scene or go find her.

"I left her. When I went off with you. I didn't even tell her." Simon gasped and stroked my shoulders.

"I am, so sorry L."

"It's not your fault, I should've told her," I faintly smiled. I saw that Simon's face had a flush full of guilt which made me feel bad.

"Don't, it's not your fault. Honestly."

"But I took you."

"I should've told her or told you to meet me later but I didn't."

Tears rolled down my face from the guilt. Great now I've hurt 2 people.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, dropping my head down. I felt Simon left my chin up so me and him were making full eye contact. He smiled at me causing me to faintly smile back.

We were staring at each other until he removed my hair out of my face. We both leaned in and before I knew it, we were kissing once again. The guilt all flushed away as his soft lips brushed against mine.

Damn what did I do to deserve him...?

I HAVE WIFI!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBI!!

Updates will be coming daily again :p

So the Sidemen and JME were at Thorpe Park today and I was in London  today *cries*

Love you guys!

Elllaaaa x

A Dangerous Game (Miniminter fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara