Chapter 35

*Lily's POV*

I watched Layla eventually run out of school in tears. She couldn't handle the guilt. Now she knows how I feel, the sadness.

I want an explanation. She ain't getting away this easily. People kept coming up to me asking what happened but I told them to shove their questions up their ass. I want an answer. Now.

Rapidly, I followed Layla but I hid so she couldn't see me. She was on the phone outside of school while I hid behind a plant pot.

"Can you come pick me up?" She asked to whoever she was chatting to. I frowned; who was she talking to? Probably her mum.

A few seconds later, Layla ended the call and walked off shaking. I didn't feel bad for her at all. After all, she was the one who ditched me.

She has been acting very strange for a long time - a few months. It has been bothering me if she had met someone. But she wouldn't keep that from me...surely?

Layla has been acting differently too. Her fashion has changed and so has her body and normal language. She uses words like 'sick' or 'mad' now whereas she never used too. Also, she always wears tracksuit bottoms with a t-shirt when she always used to wear jeans or shorts - she hated jogging bottoms. It seems harder to get on with her now, I don't know what has happened to her, but I'm about to find out.

Layla started to walk away from the school. Guess she's not coming in today then. Slowly, I followed her but making sure she couldn't see me. She had her head down sobbing still. Wow she really did feel bad. Maybe I should just forgive her? No I need an explanation now.

Eventually, I followed Layla into the park - our park. Well it can't be our park anymore. She is meeting someone and it's not her mum. She carefully sat on the swings and looked like she was in deep thoughts. I hid behind the toilets so she still couldn't see me and neither could that person who was turning up.

Suddenly, a black Ford Fiesta turned up by the gate. Layla didn't think twice, she just ran to the car and threw herself in. I couldn't see who was in there so I moved closer so I was now behind the slide. I fixed my eyes and that's when I saw...

SIMON MINTER

What? How the fuck does she know him? But more importantly, why did she keep this from me?

She knows how much I adore miniminter and here she is hugging him. A flush of jealousy ran all over my body. She is with Simon and I'm not. I was so tempted to run up to them so I could meet him, but I couldn't. Layla had obviously told him about what has just happened.

They were talking for a long time. I couldn't hear what they were saying as the doors and windows were shut but what I could see was Layla's face - she looked so bad. I was trying so hard not to feel bad now but I couldn't help it. I shouldn't have slapped her. But I couldn't help it. She pissed me off that much.

I looked at Layla who wasn't talking at all. She just sat there staring at him. It was defiantly Simon, you can tell. That's when I saw something I wish I didn't. Simon moved Layla's hair out of her face and they slowly leaned into each other's faces. Before I could look away, they were kissing ew.

Wait so they're dating?!

And she didn't even bother to tell me?!

I stormed off from the park not caring if they did see me, well they probably wouldn't as they're sucking each other's faces off.

All this time she has been acting funny, it was because of him. She's dating Simon fucking Minter. Everyday she wasn't at school, she was with him.

Without thinking twice, I headed towards Layla's street. She gets everything she deserves. I was so annoyed. When I arrived to Layla's street, I kicked a bin over allowing all the litter to rush out. People started walking on the other side of the road to avoid me. I didn't care, I was furious!

There I was. I knocked on the door calmly. Within seconds, she answered the door.

"Hey Lily why aren't you at school?"

"Because I know why your daughter hasn't been," I smiled. Layla's mum frowned before letting me in.

Layla's secret is about to be exposed...

Oooooo!!

So Lily knows!!

And I gotta new phone eyyyy!! I really need to get writing again oops... I have it all planned just need to write it haha

Love you guys!

Ellaaaa x