Chapter 32

As my mum as round a mates again, I didn't need to text her. I was staying the night at Simon's and thankfully I bought some clothes and underwear. Maybe if Simon's lucky, he will get to see.

I sniggered to myself from my silly comment. I think Simon heard because he sat up and turned around to face me.

"Why is someone walking funny?" Simon frowned. We were currently watching a film, which was pretty boring but it was new on Netflix.

"Nah it's not that, I just thought of something funny."

"What?"

"That's for you to find out later," I smirked placing my head in his chest. I heard Simon chuckle, which kinda makes me think he knew what I was chatting about. I smiled to myself and tried to pay interest for the rest of this boring film.

Finally the film ended. We nearly dosed off but it wasn't that bad towards the end.

"Pizza's here!!" I heard someone shout from downstairs. I jumped off Simon's chest and stared at him for a few seconds before grabbing his hand so we could go get our pizza. As I was stepping out the door, I got pushed back into Simon's body.

"We gonna tell them over dinner?" He asked. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"We're finally coming out," I smiled as we headed downstairs.

When we arrived downstairs, we headed straight to the kitchen. Me and Simon wasn't holding hands as we had another way of telling them the good news. Simon sat down first followed by me next to him. We sat in front of our pizza box, dying to get it open. The rest of the guys were chatting away as me and Simon just stared at the box.

"You just gonna stare at the box or open it?" Vik snorted causing us all to laugh. Simon did the thing by opening it to reveal heaven. Our pepperoni pizza, and I couldn't have wanted to share it with anyone else.

"So how you guys been?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"I've been really good thanks. I'm going Ireland next week and I'm buzzing!" Vik shouted waving his arms in the air. Today, Jj was sharing with Josh and Vik got his own small, which was probably for the best after what happened last time.  

"I've been good thanks, how about yourself?" Josh asked, concerned. Ever since I cried on his shirt, he is always asking if I'm okay. He's honestly one of the nicest guys ever.

"Great thanks," I replied nibbling on my pizza.

"I've missed you my no1 fuck buddy!" Jj shouted causing everyone to laugh apart from me and Simon.

"Er no she's not," Simon chuckled. I blushed and looked down as Simon grabbed my hand.

"She's mine." Instantly, butterflies entered my stomach. Just hearing those words from by boyfriend's mouth makes me feel all gooey inside. I looked up to see all the guys' mouths drop.

"What! Since when?" Jj shouted standing up from his chair.

"Since January," I whispered. I don't know why, but Jj looked really mad. He pushed his chair on the floor and walked upstairs in a huff.

"Leave him, he'll get over it," Josh said. Me and Simon were both speechless. Why was Jj being like that?

"Do you know what though? I had a feeling something was going on between you too," Josh smiled, "I'm happy for you too."

Me and Simon both smiled at Josh's allowance. Simon squeezed my hand as we sat there desperate for a response from Vik. Eventually he spoke out.

"I knew it!! I'm really happy for you two!! But Layla, how old are you? I mean you don't look our age, no offence."

"....17...." I mumbled putting my head down again. I heard a few gasps.

"Oh, I didn't think you were that young. So your still in school?" Josh asked.

"Yeah only till June though."

"Simon can I have a word please?" Josh asked moving his eyes towards the door. I felt Simon squeeze my hand once more before letting go and getting up from his seat.

Once he left, I felt like crying. They ain't gonna like it. I'm 17 for fuck sake, who were we kidding?

I heard Vik come and sit where Simon was sitting. He put a shoulder on me and spoke up.

"Look L, I'm really happy for you and Simon but your 17. I'm 20 and that's still a big difference."

"I know, but we didn't want it to end up this way, it just happened."

"Wait what just happened?"

I gulped.

"Wait you slept with him?" Vik whispered. I shhed him hoping no one else would hear.

"Urm yeah. But you mustn't say anything."

"I won't. But Layla your 17!"

"I know. I'm 18 this year though. I trust Simon I really do," I sniffed. I felt Vik pull me in for a hug.

"It's okay, I'm just looking out for you. So Simon makes you happy?"

"Very."

"Okay, then I'm happy for you both no matter what your age is."

"Thank you," I smiled hugging Vik back.

One down...2 to go...

Hi hi hi!!

Oooo so secrets out!!

Will Josh and Jj approve?

Why do you think Jj got so angry?

Maybe he has feeling for Layla...

Or maybe he's just upset Simon didn't tell him before...

Let me know what you think!

@whuweller_x (on Twitter)

Have a good day!!

Lots of love,

Ella Xxxx