Chapter 3: Chloe Janelle Beale

                 "Wait!? The daughter of the richness woman in America?" Chloe asked, shocked written all over her face,"Dios mio! Ano ba tong mga Amrikanong to... Kahit masunugan di mawawalan ng pero, diyos ko po!"

"Oh God, These Americans won't even lose their money even if there's fire eating their damn house, Oh my Holy God!"

"What?" Beca asked in confusion.

"Nothing." Chloe grumbled.

"Look... Two questions... Do you want to work with me?" Beca ask, getting annoyed.

"Apparently." Chloe said and Beca glared at her.

"Are you willing to be my girlfriend?" Beca asked the now with a smirk.

"Yes.-- I mean, what!?" Chloe asked, eyes widening," No way in hell would I be your girlfriend, from your cocky self your also such a bitch."Chloe said, making Beca laugh at her.

"For someone like me who has a great need to be liked I can't stop being such an asshole."Beca said, leaning on her chair, still sipping her hot coffee.

"For the love of God please tell me why do I need to be your girlfriend on this job?" Asked Chloe, huffing.

"Because that's the job." Beca said nonchalantly, still sipping her coffee.

"Wait... Being your girlfriend is the job?" Chloe asked and Be a nodded,"There are billions of women in the world and you pick me out of all?"Beca nodded again, and Chloe is starting to get annoyed because of it,"Why is that?"

"Just because?" Beca answered, and a tiny blushed set on her cheeks, making Chloe laugh at her.

"Are you doing this as a way of you asking me out? Cause if it is--"

"It isn't." Beca said, cutting her out and Chloe just giggled.

"Yeah." Chloe retorted,"What's the reason then?"Chloe asked again.

"What is it with the questions?" Beca groaned and Chloe just giggled again.

"Turned tables now are we?" Chloe said, the irony.

"Look, I'll j---" Beca was cut off when her guard, Micheal, called for her.

"Miss Mitchell, I've been looking all over for you!" He exclaimed,"Do you know what your mother will do to me if I ever loose you here?"He told the girl,"The car is outside, your Grandfather sent for it."He said.

"Well then.." Beca said, turning back to Chloe who was also looking at Micheal.

"Does that mean my work starts now?" She ask, and the brunette just made a thinking face for a second before nodding and standing up, taking her coffee.

"Let's go, red."

#------------------#

"So... This is how we do it." Beca started," We will not do too much PDA, because I hate it, be truthful of whatever you want to say except for this agreement,only four people will know about this, My Grandfather and my two best friends."Beca said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chloe asked raising her hand.

"No." Beca stated then went back to talking,"If needed be you will not complain about anything I suggest--"Chloe cut her off again.

"Bu---"

"Chloe, I don't appreciate being cut off." Beca said.

"Neither do I... And if it comes to this terms that your giving me, I'll also have my terms." Chloe said.

"We will speak of that terms later." Beca said, through gritted teeth,"And when you talk to me please use English... Because I'll bleed my damn nose off if you keep talking Filipino."Beca groaned, remembering the earlier events.

"Can I teach you?" Chloe asked, beaming.

"Maybe," Beca said, seeing how adorable the redhead was being,"Another is that if you talk to someone about us, make sure to not mention my family name often and also speak of this to no one. And if you want... I'll hear those terms now."Beca said, looking out the window to see if their close, but apparently, they aren't.

"Can we cuddle in our sleep?" Chloe asked, and Beca's eyes widen,"I can't sleep without holding something."

"Another thing I don't like much often is being touch, Chloe..." Beca said,"Even when I'm sleeping."

"Geez, You'll beat a damn clean freak, too sensitive when their being touch." Chloe grumbled, looking out the window leaving a jaw slacked Beca to look at her.

"Excuse me, am not!" Beca said.

"You totally are." Chloe said again.

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!" Beca said again, huffing in anger.

"Are too, Beca."

"God this is childish!" Beca groaned, slamming her hand on her sit.

"I'm not that clingy,Beca... I just like to hold something." Chloe said, looking sad, and Beca didn't know why.

"What is it?" Beca asked, concern written on her voice.

"Another thing... What about the rules when kissing comes in,in a silver plate." Chloe joked a little, making Beca forget about her concerns.

"Shit... I forgot about that." Beca said,"If they want to make us kiss... We need to."

"You do realize your making it sound like a deadly mission." Chloe said, feeling offended.

"Well sorry, it's just..." Beca trailed, but in the end she ended up blushing.

"Holy Cow!" Chloe exclaimed, laughing before looking at Beca's reddened face,"You're kidding!"Chloe said and the brunette blushed harder.

"Don't you say a single word." Beca threatened, with a finger pointed at the redhead.

"You've never been kissed!?" And that's it, Beca pinned the redhead on the sit and tickled her mercilessly.

"I said don't say I single word, you bitch!" She yelled at the redhead whose squealing beneath her.

"I--im sorry! Please stopppp!" She laughed breathlessly.

+++------+++

"Where are they?" Aubrey huffed, looking around the place to see so many beggar kids lurking around.

"Miss." Someone cleared their throat beside Aubrey, and she turned to see a man in a business suit standing beside her,"I suggest you keep your bag in front of you, those kids aren't that innocent, they might take your bag and make a run for it."He said then went to get on the jeepney after nodding the the blond.

"Ii suggest you follow as he said." Alexander said beside the tall brunette and both Aubrey and Stacie did so.

They sent Lewis to go back to the mall to get Beca and Micheal so they all could go together, and stopped at a black market and waited there, but it seems to be rather dangerous.

"There's the car!" Stacie pointed out, looking at the black Tamaraw heading their way and stopped.

"Thank Go-- Who's that?" Aubrey asked, about to enter the car when they saw a redheaded girl who seem like she's also a foreigner.

"Chloe? Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Alexander ask and almost all of them turned to look at him. "Chloe? What are you doing here?"

"Grandpa, you know her?"Beca asked, and Stacie nodded at the question then looked backed at Alexander who sat in the front.

" We're neighbors."Chloe answered for them and Beca's jaw dropped on the floor.

"