Chapter 17: Imma Get My Girl

                    "So, you left?" Richard Beale asked his daughter in total disbelief,"You should have fought for her, told her how you felt! It's clear she loves you too!"He told his daughter, having been told of the truth about the redhead and brunette's relationship.

"What if she doesn't? What if it's what she wanted?" She asked again and her whole family groaned. Since Chloe arrive a week ago she's been moping in her room for a whole five days, not eating and crying until midnight, until she left the room and sat on the arm chair in their living room. Her parents asked her what happened and she told them the whole truth while sobbing.

"You told us you heard her cry in the bathroom after you told her that you want to leave." Karenina groaned even louder.

"Yeah." Chloe said and looked down, she's so fucking dense it hurts! Just then, a sudden thought hit her head.

If you need to talk... I'm open anytime.

Chloe looked and stared at her father who looked at her curiously.

"What is it?" He asked standing up from the couch he sat on.

"Who's Camila Van De Gough?" The redhead asked, and his father's eyes widen, this also made him flopped down on the couch, still agape.

"S-so... Y-you've met her?"Richard stuttered," Y-your real mother?"He asked and Chelsea looked at the two back and forth.

"Why did you lie, dad?" Chloe asked, feeling a little betrayed and overwhelmed, but too tired to move.

"I... I just." He looked like he was gonna collapsed any moment, but he sigh and started explaining,"I just think that... That it would be better... That you wouldn't need someone who couldn't fight for us... So--" Before he could even finish Chloe interjected.

"Camila fought for the relationship, but like Tatiana... Her mother told you a different story." Chloe explained and the man sigh another heavy sigh.

"What now? It's too late for us to be together... You mother and I are married and in love to different people..." He explained and held Chelsea's hand, squeezing it.

"She is in love and married... Though she wanted to see us again... She called me two days ago.. She's on her way here." Just as Chloe said someone knocked in their door and Karenina volunteered to open the door.

"Chlo! It's...."

---------------------

"What if she really doesn't care? What if my mother didn't do anything? Then I made a wrong choice of vanishing my mother for no reason! What if---" Before Beca could say another what if, she felt a sharp slap on her left cheek.

"Shut you damn trap, Beca." Rose Ellen Dix, Beca's best friend grumbled, getting tired of her best friend nervousness.

"But what if---" Beca was cut off again when Rose shut her a pointed look.

"You pulled as here for moral support... Does that mean will stay outside the house?" Ally Hills asked and Beca groaned.

"Yes...." Beca shuddered seeing that the gate was near.

"Well miss CEO... Let's so this!" Stevie Boebi said and opened the gate for them.

They walked in anticipation for they friend, until Ally spoke again.

"Should I blog this for YouTube?" She asked and everyone groaned.

"Shut up, Ally." Beca grumbled and knock.

"Okay." The woman said just as the door opened.

"Oohhh..." The girl looked at Beca and she quickly recognized her as Chloe's step sister.

"Chloe?" Rosie asked and Beca glared at her which made her back up,"Okay, wrong person."She said and raised her hands in surrender.

"Chlo! It's Beca!"

---------

A/N:I know this doesnt look like a clip hang but it is!

Rosie and Rose Ellen Dix are from YouTube just