Chapter 6: Dance with Me

                  "So, if the agreement said that it's just you,me, Aubrey, Stacie, Micheal and Alexander who knows about our little act, how come Master Livingston's children seems to know that we'4e faking it?" Chloe asked, after clapping to the contestants in the middle who was playing a game where there were powder on a plate and the contestants need to look for five coins to win.

"Grandfather told Alexandra... The others must have picked up something odd... Or to put it plainly, they know... But they won't tell... Their pretty good with their poker face whenever mom visits." Beca answered, still confused with the game.

"You never played these games at all, have you?" The redhead asked, looking at her teasingly.

"We have clowns, they do most of the fun." Beca answered.

"Come on, the next game is stop-dance, let's have some fun!" Chloe shouted for other young adults to here, and some agreed with delight.

"Stop-dance?" Beca asked, just in time Jessica appeared beside them.

"It's a game where you dance when the music is on and stop when the music stops, but you should not move when the music stops or your out of the game... Easy!" The girl said, and Beca knew in the moment why Chloe was friends with the girl, their both bubbly and optimistic much.

"No thanks, Beale." Beca shook her head, standing up to look for Micheal, who she found was still talking to the same woman she saw him talking too earlier.

"Come on, Becs... It'll be fun." Chloe said, pulling her cause apparently, the announcer called for the three of them,"Dance with me."Chloe said with a pout, and in the very moment Beca found herself agreeing to the redheads plan, because Chloe is giving her that cute pout.

"Who pouts like that!? It's illegal to look so cute when pouting.... Oh God, your so dead Mitchell."

"Argh! Fine." Beca groaned, following Chloe on center stage, just in time for Aubrey and Stacie to arrive, Stacie quickly took out her phone, which made Beca groan again knowing her taller friend.

"Alright, you know the rules, when there's music, you dance, when there's none you stop and freeze, or else your out! The last one who stands win." The announcer instructed and Beca nodded in understanding,"Alright DJ!"He shouted and the music starts.

"Come on!" Chloe shouted and grab hold of Beca's hands leading her on a dance Beca knew was either Bali or something. Okay maybe she doesn't know 😁.

Beca looked at the redhead, who was dancing joyfully, her eyes shining with joy, smile glued on her face, and Beca just knew that the redhead was the only girl she knew that has the cutest nose.

"You look Gorgeous!" Without realizing it, the music was mute and the words came out as a shout and the whole space heard it, making Beca and Chloe blushed, only Chloe has a cheeky smile on her face and the folks around just awed at them and some booed telling them to get off the floor because ants might hoard them.

"Come on." Chloe said, pulling the still flustered brunette off the floor, Chloe was giggling madly when they reached Aubrey and Stacie. Stacie was on the floor laughing hard and Aubrey is trying to stop herself from laughing but a giggle came out her mouth which turned into full on laugh.

"You look gorgeous," Stacie said while laughing, breathing heavily,"You look gorgeous. "She kept laughing and chanting which made Beca just glare at her.

"So good, Becs!" Aubrey said, still giggling, looking at her girlfriend on the floor whose still laughing madly.

"Thank you though." The redhead giggled,"I thought you think I look ridiculous."Chloe admitted, sobering up.