Chapter 12:I'm Back Aca - Bitches!

                   Aubrey, Beca, Chloe and Stacie, arrived at the Airport to bort the Mitchell's private jet. While selling, Beca spoke to Chloe, asking questions for the matter.

"Whose my mother?" She asked,"What's her occupation and whose her former and current husband?"Beca added.

"Your Mother is Tatiana Oliveson, she's a business woman, your dad is Christian Mitchell, while your step dad is Nicholas Livingston." Chloe answered with confidence and Beca liked it. That way her mother would never suspect anything.

"What I call my mother, what we call my mother is certainly only between us," Beca said, making a circle indicating that it's only Aubrey, Stacie, Chloe, Micheal and her know this secret,"And the Livingston's."Beca added.

"Cleopatra?... Worst nightmare?... Cheater? Sure, no problem, I don't think I'll be saying those words." Chloe said gladly, reaching for her neckline where a neck lace Beca never saw before hanging there.

"When did you get that?" The brunette asked, looking at her with a grin,"It's pretty."Beca said, looking at Chloe's eyes, pulling her by the hand to the front side of the deck and sat there, further away from the other pair while Micheal suited himself to chat with the pilots in the Pilots Cabin.

"Thanks... Dad said it's mom's." Chloe answered, buckling her felt, feeling a little sad.

"Chelsea's?" Beca asked, knowing that Chloe and Chelsea aren't that close since the accident that killed Miranda.

"No.. My real mom... Camilla." Chloe answered and Beca thought that she heard the name before, from someone, but she couldn't quiet remember.

"Camilla?" Beca asked, and Chloe looked at her with a dazzling smile.

"Dad said that she was a wonderful woman... That I look just like her... He said that I was a perfect Carbon Copy of my mother, from her facial features to her personality... I wish I got to know her before she even died." Chloe said, the same sad expression crossed her face for a while before it banished and she turned her attention to Beca again with a dazzling smile.

"Your a wonderful woman, Chloe... Whether you think so or not... I bet your mother is proud of you." Beca said encouragingly.

"Thanks..." Chloe smiled and kissed Beca's cheek, giggled when she saw Beca immediately blushed with a small smile on her face,"So... Tell me about this Hannah Girl."Beca's face immediately scowled, glaring at the redhead who only giggled,"She isn't that bad, is she?"Chloe asked, pinching Beca's cheeks which earned her a grunt of disapproval with her actions.

"She's worse than the actual Barbie girl you know." Beca said and slapped her hands away,"And I bet you won't like to meet her at all."Beca said,"Go to rest, Beale... It's going to be a long ride."

-----------------<•=======•=======•>---------------

And indeed it was a very very long ride, the four were forced to play childish games to satisfy their boredom. But upon arriving Stacie was first to go to the exit where a bunched of photographers, interviewers and also the some newscasters.

"We're back aca-bitches!" Stacie yelled and walked down the small stairs and walked to the limo in a catwalk style, leading to the limo at the end of the red carpet.

"Jeez, your like... Her Royal Highness." Chloe told Beca looking out the window to see that many photographers.

"I asked Micheal to call some news casters and also photographers to paparazzi the two of you, so this news will go worldwide if needed, so your mother would have another reason to get rid of this absurd arranged marriage." Aubrey said, making her point.

"Thanks, Bree." Beca said and kissed her best friends cheek,"Your the best!"

"Yeah,yeah." Aubrey said with a smile and Chloe giggled at their friendly affections.

"Let's go?" Beca asked Chloe,offering her hand to hold,"We need to make this look real..."Beca encourage and Chloe realized that their actually just faking everything, no real feelings, except for hers, or so she thought.

"Okay."

Beca held Chloe's hand tightly, handing her baggage to Micheal who took it immediately from her, she handed Chloe her shades and her own blazer, telling the redhead to wear it because winter is close and the air is getting colder. Arriving at the exit Beca squeezed Chloe's hands and smiled at her encouragingly, and on perfect timing, Beca pecked her lips just as they were a step away from the exit, making the photographer's snap their camera's frantically.

"Miss Mitchell! Is that your girlfriend!?" A paparazzi asked, and Beca smiled lovingly, turning to the redhead.

"Yeah... Her name's Chloe." Beca answered,"But please... If your just gonna block my way then I'm not answering your questions... I have a conference in three days... You can asked questions then."Beca said and walked towards the limo.

Chloe just hid behind Beca's back, a little closer so her body is pressing on Beca back, her breath tickling Beca's neck. She was amazed by how good Beca was with her acting skills, she played really good, even though it was easy.

Reaching the car Beca opened the door for the redhead who quickly went inside and was followed in by the small brunette.

"That was a rude welcome party." Stacie said,"I wanted to see girls on bikini's or nude guys welcoming back the Sex Goddess."Stacie stated and yelped in Pain when Aubrey pinched her side.

"Sex Goddess huh?" Aubrey asked, glaring at her girlfriend,"You'll get a month with no sex after than comment."Aubrey said and Stacie's eyes widened in fear.

"But babe!" She whined,"A sex Goddess couldn't get through a month with no sex."

"You should have thought first before you uttered a word." Aubrey said, finality obvious in her voice, while plugging her ear plugs in her ear.

"Shit." Stacie said and the other two just laughed, not really worried anymore about the meeting with Chloe and Beca's mother.

"I guess being back here isn't that bad." Beca said, looking at the people who were leaving the scene at the LAX landing area.

"It's a long trip indeed."

------------<•=====•=====•=====•>-------------
A/N:Ladies and Gents! I HOPE YOU LOVE THE UPDATE!

Anyone reading fanfiction net?

Comment below cause I wanna know what BeChloe fics you read there...

Vote!

Comment!

&

Share!

Lots of love from your good ol me!