Chapter 18: Bloe

Chapter 18: Bloe

"Can we talk?" Beca asked weakly, feeling nervous being in front of the redhead, also because of the stares that they were being given to them by Beca's friends and Chloe's family.

"Y-yeah..." Chloe stuttered and blushed in embarrassment, and kicked her sister's feet when she heard her make kissing noises, earning a 'Hey!'

"... And maybe, not here." Beca smirked, winking at Karenina, before making way for the redhead, who nodded in agreement.

"Here you can see our friend try and woo this ginger back a---" Ally was cut off her introduction for a blog when Beca kicked her shin,"Ow!"She said and almost dropped her Canon camera,"Just tell me to stop, jeez."She glared at the brunette who gave her a dirty look.

"Told you so..." Stevie said and snickered at her with the others only earning another grunt from Ally.

Beca and Chloe went for a walk along the side of a river, both feeling shy from the other. The events from a week ago still playing in their heads, emotions couldn't be decided.

"So... Unm--.. There must be a reason why you came here." The redhead started, which brought Beca's attention to her. I mean, there should be a reason why... What is i-- oh right! I haven't receive my payment yet, that must be it!," Did you come here to pay me? Because I'm pretty sure you can pay me via bank transaction." The redhead said.

"What? No, no, no, no, no! I didn't come here to pay you... Though now it's a part of the things I should tell you and give you." Beca said and the redhead gave her a confused look," I came here to tell you... That... T-that I... I violated some big ass rules in the contract." Beca said, and Chloe looked for confuse,"I wasnt supposed to touch you in an intimate way when we're alone and behind closed doors... I wasn't supposed to be jealous with you and that guy whose name I already forgot,"This earned a giggle from Chloe.

"He's Daniel." Chloe said and Beca just smirked mischievously.

"I don't give a fuck about his name, he tried to get into your pants so no... We're not acquainted." Beca shot back sarcastically, though it's clear that she despise the guy, but this comment made Chloe chuckle at how jealous the tiny brunette could become," ... And I wasn't supposed to have deep feelings for you."Beca said sincerely, which made the redhead sober and look at her in the eyes,"I wasn't supposed to care about you like we're actually together, I was supposed to go with the rules, but I guess my silly heart fell for one, bubbly, cheerful, and all-the-time smiling redhead name Chloe Janelle Beale... And it's a great pleasure if you would gladly be and officially be my girlfriend." Beca said sincerely, pouring her heart out, wishing that Chloe would answer her, wishing that Chloe would feel the same, do feel the same.

Chloe looked at the brunette intently, feeling overwhelmed with the truth being poured out for her, she stopped walking and stared at the brunette who also stopped and stared at her with worried and pleading eyes,"How long have you been feeling this... This..--"Chloe couldn't say the words so Beca jumped in.

"This love? This deep feeling?" Beca asked and Chloe's eyes widen.

"You love me?" Chloe asked and Beca just smiled and nodded,"B-but... But how long?"

"Probably since the first time I saw you in the books store." Beca chuckled, looking around, blushing after the confession.

"And... Those times you... You did this nice things for me?" Beca looked at her with a genuine grin.

"All of those aren't acted, I really didn't know what I felt but it seems to me that this thing over here," She pointed in between her chest, where her heart resides,"Knew that your it."