Chapter 9: Accidental Meeting Part. 2

"Chloe! Stop it!" Beca screamed in horror, rubbing her eyes from the salt water being splashed to her by the giggling redhead,"I swear, Chloe if you won't stop I'll---"Before the brunette could even finish her threat, the redhead had talked her underwater, still laughing when they submerged.

"Priceless!" Chloe laughed, rubbing her eyes while laughing, then Beca talked her underwater.

"Not funny!" Beca said, groaning, she begun to swim further away from the shore until she couldn't touch the sand below anymore, and still no sign of the redhead,"Chloe?" She quietly called out, not wanting to alert the rents unnecessarily,"Chloe this isn't funny!?"Beca shouted a little looking around and below her, but before she could dive down her feet was pulled down and she was squirming like a pig in the hands of their captors, but when she saw the smirking redhead, the brunette couldn't help but to pull Chloe into her arms and hugged her tightly, shocking the redhead who swam upwards to resurface,"That wasn't funny, Chlo."Beca whispered shock, fear and sadness was clear on her voice, making Chloe bit her lip in guilt for fearing the small brunette.

"Sorry, Becs. . . I was just playing around." Chloe said, both not minding that they were so close in a very intimate moments.

"When I was four, my dad and I. . . We love sailing. . . We always go every weekend, we get our yatch and sail away to wherever. . . One time we sailed away we reached Hawaii, which made us laugh our ass out at our nonchalant, we stayed there when ever we reached it again every weekend, mom worried, but when it became often, she didn't bother anymore. . . When we sailed again one weekend, we got into a huge storm, and I fell off the deck, my dad wasn't there when I fell. . . He was in the Captain's chamber trying maneuver our way out of the storm. . . He sped up to North back to our island, not noticing or hearing me shouting for his help, the boat move, I thought I was gonna die at sea, but then I got ahold of a life saver. . . The current was strong and somehow holding me back, like I was being pulled away from the boat. . . For the rest of the ride I was on the water, lucky for me there wasn't any big fishes around that time. Dad found me the next morning floating beside the yatch when we got to shore. . . For the rest of the month we didn't go sailing again. . . Until it was forgotten. . . "Beca said, and Chloe felt her tears dropping in her shoulder, despite being soaked already.

"I'm sorry, Becs. . ." Chloe said, rubbing her back softly.

"It's stupid. . " Beca tried pulling away but Chloe maintained a strong grip, liking the way their feet tangle and brush each other softly, still keeping a soft paddle motion to keep them above water,"I probably just miss my dad."Beca said.

"It's alright, Becs. . ." Chloe cooed softly, letting the brunette burry her head on the crook of Chloe's neck,"I miss my mom once and a while too you know."

"How come you still love the sea when you had a tragic accident in it." Beca asked, referring to the redheads sister.

"One night. . . I had a dream of her. . . She told me to never hate the sea just because of what happened. . . She said in my dream that it was in fact her time. . . She knew how I love the sea, Becs. . . That's why for her sake and probably her last expectations of me, I had gone to love the sea despite how it felt." Chloe said, bringing her hands back on Beca's back, rubbing soothingly.

"Um, Chloe?" Beca called out now, confusion was heard on her voice,"Who's that guy over there?"Chloe turned to look back their usual spot and saw Daniel.

"Fuck..." Chloe cursed under her breath looking at the man who was shaking hands with her father.

"What?" Beca asked, looking at her, feeling something on her guts that's telling her that the guy isn't a friend.