Chapter 7: Everything Changes

                 Chloe woke up with the sun beaming on her face, she grunted in annoyance and when to turn on the other side, and she made her decision, but then, she felt strong arms tightening around her, and she didn't realize right away that it was Beca.
Her eyes widened and she pulled back a little to see if the other girl was awake, but Beca was still peacefully sleeping, snoring little puffs of air, which made Chloe giggle softly. She stayed like that, looking at the petite brunette with a contented smile.

The girl looked adorable while sleeping, her hair wasn't like other people's bed hair where as it's all disarray, Beca's was just sprawled on her pillow. The girls cheeks were a little rosy from the dawns coldness and Chloe realized that they didn't close the windows last night, but none of that really mattered because the gate was two miles away from the huge mansion and no one really dared to trespass and Rob the Livingston's.

Chloe just stayed there and admired the gorgeous brunette in front of her, and also realized that she didn't dream about anything last night, only with a warm feeling that the brunette was holding her tight, the brunette's front on her back.Chloe didn't really had time to look longer because not long the brunette begun to stir and she quickly went to pretend that she was still sleeping in the brunette's arms.

Beca looked at the redhead in front of her, still sleeping peacefully. And Beca thought of the night before, and blushed hard knowing of her actions being too embarrassing for her, but she couldn't remember sleeping peacefully like that in a very long time, the redhead somehow gave her warmth and peace while sleeping. They were both still tangled together, Beca's hands around Chloe's small frame, holding her close tightly, Beca's left leg was around Chloe's waist protectively, and Beca blushed harder, but she didn't dare move them in fear of waking the redhead up. So she opted to go back to sleep seeing that it was only six in the morning. She spared a peek at the redhead's face underneath her chin and smiled, seeing the girls rosy cheeks from the cold dawn. Tightening her grip around the girl Beca went back to sleep, not knowing that the redhead, was already awake, and Chloe's heart was beating wildly, feeling joy rush through her veins not knowing the reason why.

".... Ass up!" Beca groaned hearing Aubrey in her Captain voice, waking them up by banging their bedroom door.

"... We're getting down!" Beca answered, making sure not to shout too loudly, afraid of waking the redhead up, who was still sleeping soundly on her chest.

She doesn't know why her heart is beating so wildly with utter joy, because in reality, their only together for show to Beca's mother and family. She knew that the redhead also agreed because of financial issues in their family. Beca chastised herself. She can't be infatuated with the girl. Well, ito say, she can be infatuated with Chloe, the girl has a great personality, and is very very very attractive, in every sense of the word.

Beca doesn't want to wake the redhead up because she just looks so peaceful and adorable, sleeping on Beca's chest, literally on top of the brunette. Beca thinks that they must have move around in that couple of hours more sleep. With a heavy sigh Beca decided to wake Chloe, because the rest of the family might think that their doing something inappropriate inside the bedroom.

"Red... Wake up." Beca whispered on the redheads ear, shaking her a little.

Chloe stirred a little and mumbled gibberish words that the brunette couldn't help but giggle at the adorable redhead.

"Chloe, wake up." Beca said a little louder now, shaking the redhead more.

".. Nnnoooooooooooo." Chloe said, dragging the word, and stirred to the other side so her back was facing Beca.