10

1 week later

Today is the day I'm going on a date with Taylor. I'm kinda excited but at the same time I just don't want to be near him.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of my favourite ripped jeans. Being the lazy person I am I just changed in my room. My outfit was really cute. I was Wearing ripped jeans, with a black crop top and a white flannel around my waist.

I checked myself out closely in the mirror and stared at my appearance. "Stevie, Taylor's here", my mom screamed. I took a big breath and started walking downstairs.

"Hey" I said with a small smile. "Come on", he said grabbed my hand. He Led me into his car and a huge smile plastered on his face.

For some reason I just had a gut feeling something bad was going to happen. I don't know why but that feeling was just there. "Where we going" I asked. I know he's not going to tell me, but it's worth a try.

"We are going to, not telling you" He said with his stupid smirk. I rolled my eyes And chuckled a bit. He should just tell me, I'm going to end up knowing later on. "That's a great place" I said sarcastically.

"Be patient babe" he said. I felt myself burning up a bit. I don't know why I was blushing, I mean maybe it's the fact he called me babe. I don't know.

As I looked out the window I saw myself in front of a carnival. A smile appeared on face instantly. "Taylor, I love carnivals" I squealed. He giggled at me and walked out of his car. I did the same and started walking next to Taylor.

"this is sweet of you" I said smiling. His attention went on me and a smile appeared on his face. "Of course" he said.

As we walked around the carnival I saw the biggest teddy bear ever. My eyes lit open and a smile appeared on my face.

Taylor new I wanted it, because he started walking up to the game looking all cocky to win. "I'm ready To win" he told the man. "5 dollars" the man said to Taylor.

Taylor handed him the money and got three darts. "If you pop three balloons you get any prize you want" the man said.  Taylor looked at me and smiled. Without even looking where he was throwing the darts he instantly popped three balloons.

"The big teddy bear please" he said. He sounded cocky as ever, but it was sweet he won it for me. He gives me the big teddy bear and a smile appeared on my face. "Thank you" I said. I walked closer to Taylor and placed a small peck on his cheek.

"Come on, let's get ice cream" he said. I smiled and walked over to the ice cream stand. I already new exactly what I was going to get. "Can I have a vanilla cookie dough ice cream dipped in chocolate please" I asked.

As I was about to give him my money Taylor stepped in and payed. "Taylor, I have money" I said. "I have money to" he said. I rolled my eyes and handed Taylor my money. "I'm not taking it" he laughed. "Taylor take the god damn money" I commanded. "We are on a date, and I'm a gentleman so I pay" he said.

I ignored the fact he won't take my money and started eating my ice cream. I tried my best to carry a teddy bear and an ice cream at the same time.

"Here let's sit down" Taylor said with a laugh. "Thanks I was getting tired of walking" I said with a giggle.

"Taylor? Babe how nice to see you" a girl said. This girl was pretty. She looked as if she was my age. She had long blonde hair with blue eyes. She was pretty, but she looked like a slut, no offence.

She sat on his lap and kissed him right in front of me. I felt anger inside of me. I just stood there looking at him kiss back. I grabbed the teddy bear and started walking home.

I new I was going to have a bad feeling about this. "Hey, stop" I heard Taylor say. I ignored him and continued walking home. "Fuck you Taylor" I screamed.

I dragged the big teddy bear on the floor and continued walking home. "Wait" he said again. I felt his two arms wrap around my waist pushing me closer to him.

I faced him and just waited to hear what he has to say. "I'm sorry, she kissed me" he said. I give him a dirty look and I instantly started to laugh. "You let her sit on top of you, and I watched you kiss her for at least 2 minutes asshole" I said.

"Please, I'm sorry" he said again. "I don't like you Taylor caniff. You've been a fucking Bitch since day one, so please leave me the fuck alone" I half screamed.

"fine be a spoiled bitch" he yelled at me. Those words hurt me, bad. But if he wants to act like a fucking bitch like he is, then he's going to have a hell of a school year.

As I continued walking I heard a car pull beside me. "Just cause your a bitch dose not mean I'm making you walk home" I heard a voice. I turn around and see Taylor in his car.

Like I said, Taylor's a fucking bitch, but he cares. I walked inside the car and punched him on the arm. "Ow" he screamed. "Don't kiss people while your on a date fuck tart" I said.

I roll my eyes at him and wrap my arms around the teddy bear. "I said I'm sorry" he whispered. I didn't think I was supposed to hear it, but I did. "It's fine" I told him.

I don't know how I went from yelling at him to forgiving him, but it just happened.  He stopped the car and stared at me. "What?" I asked.

He stared into my eyes and I did the same to his. I was so caught up in the moment that before I new it his lips were on mine. I kissed him back softly and I can feel his hand placed on my cheek.

As I slowly pulled away I can feel a smile form on my face. "I new I was going to get you to like me. And you actually think I like you" he said laughing.

My smiled faded. "Who said I like you? I never said I did. And you kissed me asshole" I said. I walked out of the car and started walking.

My heart was hurting. I can't believe that just happened to me. I feel so embarrassed.

••••

As I finally got home their my mom was watching her favourite show, The bachelor. "Hey honey how did it go" she said smiling. "Fucking awful" I screamed.

I walked up to my room and threw the teddy bear across the room. I stroked my hair in frustration and took a glance at myself in the mirror.

He's messing with the wrong person

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I'm back loves