12

As we got to Madison's house we started cleaning everything up before  the guys came. "What time are they coming?" I asked. "7:30 probably", I checked the time and noticed that it was about 5;30 pm.

I walked upstairs into Madison's room and grabbed my phone that was charging. As I opened my phone I noticed that I got two new messages.

From Taylor-can we talk?

Unknown- does your new friends know what you really did? think real hard before you even ask who this is, cause trust me you don't want to know

I already new who the unknown number was, and they were right I didn't want to know even if I didn't.

I deleted their text and looked at Taylor's. I didn't know why he wanted to talk to me, but I bet it isn't good. I ignored his text and walked down stairs to see Madison kissing Cameron.

"Otp" I screamed. They both looked at me and laughed. "I'm going to make popcorn" Madison said to Cameron. He let go of her waist and kissed her cheek. A smile appeared instantly on her face. They are so cute.

"I'll help" I told her. "It's fine, I got it" she told me. I nodded my head and walked over to the sofa next to Cameron.

"I know who likes you" he whispered to me. "Is it me?" I asked sarcastically. He laughed and nudged my shoulder a bit. "No, Taylor" he said. I instantly started laughing. "Funny one" I said. "I'm not lying he told me" he said.

"Yea, okay" I said. I turned on the tv and saw my favourite show was on. "Teen wolf is giving" I squealed. Madison ran over to the sofa and sat next to me. "Cammy, can you go make the popcorn" she said with a smile. "Anything for you" he said.

As we started watching teen wolf the door started to knock. Me and Madison looked at each other and frowned. "I'll get it" I said sadly.

I opened the door and saw at least 11 guys running inside the house. I looked at Madison and she looked at me and laughed. "I know, there's a lot of people" she said.

I walked back over to the sofa and some guy sat next to me. "Hey cutie, I'm Nash" he said with a smirk. "I'm Stevie" I said. "Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl like you" he said, causing me to blush.

"Hey, back off" Taylor said. Nash got up and walked over to the group of guys. Taylor took Nash's spot and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him and went on my phone. "Hey, did you get my text" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes I did" I said. "Can we talk?" He said. I looked at him and gave him an approved look. He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs into a random room.

"Okay, I know I was a dick on the date, but I want to take you on another one"  he said. "No" I said rudely. Before I can walk out the door he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

We were so close, I didn't know what to do. "I like you. I really do" he said. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I couldn't even talk. What is he doing to me.

I broke out of my silence and spoke up. "You had your chance, and you lost it" I said. Before I can even break out of his grip is lips slammed on to mine. I felt thousands of butterflies and fireworks going on In my stomach.

It felt so right, but so wrong at the same time. Before I new it we weren't kissing anymore, we were staring into each other's eyes.

I can't let him get to me so easily. "I'm going downstairs" I said. I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting in a circle talking. I sat next to Cameron and Nash, and everyone's eyes landed on me.

"What?" I questioned. They all looked away instantly and started talking. "Hey, I'm Hayes, Nash's brother" someone said. I looked around the room and saw a guy smiling at me. "I'm Stevie" I smiled back.

All the guys randomly started shouting out there names with a smile. "Now that we all introduced ourselves, we should watch a movie" jack j said.

We all agreed and sat down in random places. I was sitting on the sofa next to Taylor, next to him was Madison next to Madison was Cameron. On the other sofa was jack g jack j and carter. On the floor was the rest of the guys.

"We should watch room" Cameron suggested. "Yea, why not" Nash said. Everyone else agreed to the movie as well, so I grabbed the controller and put on the movie on.

Almost half way through the movie mostly everyone was in tears. "Yo, this is so sad" Nash said cleaning the tears off his face. "Yea why do you pick sad movies" jack j said.

"I don't know, I heard it's a good movie" Cameron said shrugging his shoulders. "Let's just continue the movie" I said laughing. "Agreed" Madison said.

After the movie everyone was passed out except for me and Taylor. "So, can I have that extra chance" he whispered in my ear.

I want to say yes, but then he will think I'm all over him. "No" I said. "Please, I know I had a chance and I blew it, but I'm asking for only one more chance" he begged. "Only one more chance" I said.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "I won't blow it" he whispered to me. A small smile appeared on my face, and I started cuddling up against him. Before I new it I was passed out.

What is this boy doing to my emotions? One second I hate him, then I like him, then I don't know what I think about him, then I want to punch him.

He's making me so confused

A/N

I want them to get to get together already