32

"BEACH TIME" carter screamed. I giggled and sat down on my towel. "Babe, get your big ass up and come in the water" Taylor said. "Fineeee" 

I got up and removed my clothes. "Damn she's sexy" I heard. I turned around and saw a couple of really attractive boys.

"Hey, what's your name" one of them said. I placed my clothes on my towel and walked towards them. "I'm Stevie, and you are" I asked. "A guy that's about to kiss you" he smirked.

As he started leaning in my first hesitation was to slap him. "Ow" he laughed. "I'm so sorry, I have a boyfriend, and that was my first hesitation" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I don't see no boyfriend around" he smirked. "Her boyfriends right here", I turned around and saw Taylor. I smiled  and walked towards him and smashed my lips against his.

"Whatever, she's a waste Hoe anyways" the boy said. I looked at Taylor and saw the anger in his eyes. "Taylor, it's fine, lets just go enjoy ourselves"

He looked at me and smiled. "Aw look, he doesn't know how to protect his girlfriend, after someone calls her a hoe" they all laughed.

"What's going on" I heard jack g say. I looked behind me and saw all the guys. "What's going on here" jack g asked again.

"What's going on here is that he doesn't know how to hit someone" the boy laughed.

"He's not hitting you right now asshole, is because I'm not letting him" I spat at him. "Shut up slut, I didn't ask you",

Taylor pushed me out of the way and punched him right in the face. By then they were fighting each other.

Before I can go in there and push them apart  Cameron wrapped his arms around me. "Let go" I half yelled. "I don't want you getting hurt" he said.

As I got out of his grip they were already pulled apart by the guys. "You're going to regret fighting me" the boy said. "Whatever" Taylor rolled his eyes.

I ran up to Taylor and hugged him tightly. As I removed the hug I looked at him and punched him on the arm. "Ow" he laughed. "Your such an idiot for fighting him" I said crossing my arms.

"Nobody says things like that to my girl" he smirked. "But you got a cut lip" I frowned. "It's worth it" he smiled.

"Okay, that just happened, now can we go in the water" Aaron said. I smiled and started running into the water.