21

I stared at Taylor from the distance. He was so attractive with his shirt off, I mean I shouldn't be starring but I just can't get my eyes off him, I mean who wouldn't want to stare at a guy when he's shirtless.

"Wow, If you like him so much date him" I heard. I turned around immediately to see Madison smirking. I rolled my eyes and removed my shorts and top.

"Let's just tan Madison" I tried to change the topic. I laid under the hot sun on my towel.

"Tell me the truth and please don't change the subject, do you like him?" Madison asked. I closed my eyes and ignored her. "Stevie" she tapped me.

I fluttered my eyes opened and sat up. "Okay, since your my best friend, I'll tell you. I don't know how I feel about him honestly. He keeps messing with my emotions that it doesn't stay in one place" I said honestly.

"Okay, well I think you two should go on a date. That's what you need" she smiled. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I tried that 2 times Already Madison, he keeps messing it up" I said.

I mean he dose. On our first date he kissed another girl In front of me. Then later on in the day we kissed, and he ended up telling me he never liked me.

On our second date he called me a Bitch. So I'm pretty sure if I went on a third date it will turn out like shit.

"Maybe the third date will be just the perfect one you two have been waiting For" she put her hand over heart. I chuckled and looked into the ocean to see Taylor splashing the guys.

I mean maybe a third date isn't so bad. It can be better then the other ones. "I'll give it a shot then" I said.

I got up and started walking towards the ocean. Most of the guys were just eyeing me up and down. I was wearing a two peace black bikini, which in my opinion I look really hot in.

I walked inside the ocean water and felt goosebumps appearing all over my skin. "Taylor can I talk to you" I said. "Sure" he smiled. I grabbed his hand and pushed him away from the guys.

"I also have something to talk to you about to" he whispered into my ear. I stopped and looked at him. "Okay you
Go first" I said. "No, I insist you go first", he said. "How about we say it at the same time caniff"

"Alright, in 1, 2, 3" he said.

"Will you go on a date with me" we both said at the same time. We laughed and smiled. "Yes" we both said at the same time. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay. On our date no calling each other mean names, no kissing other people, and especially no where fancy" I said.

"I already have a perfect date planned then" he smirked. I giggled and started splashing water on him. "Hey" he yelled. I laughed and tried to run away but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You know you can't run from Me" he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip so I don't laugh but failed. I started laughing.

"It was worth a try caniff", I said. He threw me over his shoulders without a warning causing me to laugh. "Taylor, put me down" I commanded.

"No thanks, I'm good" he said. "Please" I begged. "Kiss me first" he said. "Nope" I said shaking my head. "Then your never Getting down"

I huffed and laid my head on Taylor's.  he's definitely not going to put me down without a kiss. "Fine" I mumbled.

He put me down and smirked. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "No, I asked for a kiss" he crossed his arms. "You didn't say where" I winked.

I giggled and walked out of the water. I laid down on my towel and closed my eyes ready to tan. "So, how did it go?" Madison said. I kept my eyes closed and just smiled. "Good" I mumbled.

"Stevie, details, how did everything go" she squealed. I sat up and blushed. "Well, we both had to tell each other something, so we said it at the same time, and we both said will you go on a date with me, and much more but I'm to lazy to explain" I told her.

"You two are so going to date" she smirked. "Definitely not. Knowing him he will kiss a random girl 5 minutes after dating me" I crossed my arms. I looked at Taylor from the distance and frowned.

That's something I'm scared of. When we first met he was a complete asshole, and I mean he's still an asshole at times that makes me want to punch him in the face, but then there is times when he's so sweet, that I just smile and laugh around him.

I'm just really hoping after our date today I will understand my feelings towards him, because if If I do have any feeling I would want to know that I will be the only girl he has his eyes on.

"Hey, Stevie you okay" I heard. I felt wetness dropping against my skin. I look up and see Cameron.

Me and Cameron have gotten pretty close to each other. I can easily say he's my best friend. "Hey cam, and yes I'm fine I was just thinking" I said. He sat down next to me and smiled.

"Taylor's over there in the water, discussing the date for you two tonight" He nudged me. "Want to tell me where he's taking me? Knowing him he won't tell me and I'll like to know what to wear" I said.

"Hmmm, nope, sorry, he wants it a secret" he said with a cheesy smile. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms like a five year old. "Fine" I mumbled.

"Hey, we are going now" Nash said. I nodded my head and changed into my clothes. "Alright, so when we get to the house we are getting you ready, especially with a condom in your beg" Madison smirked.

I burst out laughing and walked inside the car. "Why you laughing?" Carter said raising an eyebrow. "It's nothing", I said still laughing.

A/N

The next chapter is going to be her date ;)

Comment ship names