25

1 month later

It's been 1 month since Taylor cheated on me, and I can say that it hasn't been a great month. All we do when we see each other is swear and pull pranks on each other. My mom told me, "thats how relationships work, but you just gotta solve it"

I mean she's totally wrong about that. He cheated on me, I'm pretty sure thats not how relationships work. I snap out of my thoughts as my mom storms into my room.

"Honey are you done packing?" my mom asked. I rolled my eyes and picked up my beg. "yes" I mumbled. Today is the day my mom is leaving for the whole summer, and lucky for me I'm staying with Taylor. yay I'm so excited!!!!, (note my hint of sarcasm)

"Mom, why can't I just stay home? I'm old enough" I begged. She rolled her eyes and pushed me out of the door. "Stevie we already had this conversation, you are going to the caniff's house if you like it or not" she said.

I groaned as my mom knocked on the door. "I love you sweetie, be good" she said pulling me into a hug. "I love you to mom" I said. As the door swung open I released our hug and walked into mrs caniffs house. "ill take good care of her" mrs caniff told my mom.

"Love you" my mom screamed. "love you too" I yelled back. Mrs caniff closed the door and smiled at me. "well sadly my guest room is being used by my parents, so you'll be staying with Taylor in his room" she said.

I nodded and gave a fake smile. I honestly don't want to be anywhere near Taylor, or even sleep in the same bed as him. "just go up to his room and make yourself comfortable" she said. I nodded my head and started making my way upstairs. As I was about to knock I realized I didn't care.

I stormed into his room and saw maggie and Taylor making out on his bed half naked. I rolled my eyes and sat down on his bed waiting for Maggie to leave so I can get myself organized.

"excuse me, are you going to move or not?" she said rudely. "clearly I'm not dumb Ass. Why would I sit down in the first place" I said.

She gasped and stormed out the room. "what the hell, I was going to get laid" Taylor half yelled. "you can fuck her another time, but for now asshole keep your dick in your pants" I Said. He chuckled and put his shirt on.

"you are totally jealous" he smirked.I chuckled at him, and just stared. "if I was jealous don't you think I would have stormed out of here" I said. He rolled his eye's and just went on his phone. "you know that you're an asshole" I smiled at him. "shut up already, how many times do you have to tell me that, I said that I was sorry so many times. Just deal with it" he said rolling his eyes.

I wanted to say something back but I just didn't have the nerves. I got up and walked out of his room. I honestly don't know how I'm going to last 2 whole months with him.

I sat down on the stairs and just went on my phone. "I'm going to work, I left money on the table" Mrs. Caniff yelled before she shut the front doors.

Taylor walks out of his room and just walked downstairs without making eye contact with me.

I followed him downstairs and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed an apple and sat down on the kitchen counter.

"There's something called a chair for a Reason" Taylor mumbled. "K" I said Rolling my eyes. "Bitch" he mumbled.

I jumped off the counter and walked towards him. I was inches away from his face. "Fuck. you, caniff. I don't understand you. You tell me you will never hurt me, but then you cheat on me, then suddenly your feelings go away, and you continue being an asshole. Why is that?" I said raising my eye brow.

"Because your fucking with my emotions" he stated. I huffed and walked away from him.
As I was about to walk upstairs to his room, I felt both Taylor's arms wrapped around me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I wanna give us another shot" he whispered.

"Taylor, you are two different people, first your an asshole, then your the sweetest guy I know" I said. I faced him and stared into his eyes.

Why does he do this to me? I thought my feelings were in one spot, but it isn't.

"I'll be only one of those guys for you, I promise" He said. By now I wanted to kiss his lips. But the fact that he cheated on me with Maggie hurts me. Plus I just walked in on him making out with her.

I looked down at my toes and just thought about everything. If I date him it can be something amazing, or it can end up heart breaking.

"Prove to me that you can be an amazing boyfriend, and I'll answer your question"

"I won't ever hurt you again, I promise" he whispered.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated, I'll be active again, I promise