11

I woke up to my alarm being an asshole. "Shut up" I screamed. "Hey, alarm clocks have feelings to" I heard. I looked at my door and saw Madison. "It's so early" I whined. "Come on, we have school, and you told me what happened yesterday so you got to look way hotter than you already are" she said.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. "Go take a shower I'll pick your outfit" she said pushing me into the washroom. I rolled my eyes and locked the washroom door.

As I washed my hair and body I was finally done. I walked over to my sink and started to brush my teeth. "Hurry up" I heard Madison screamed.

I rinsed my mouth and blow dried my hair quickly. as I finished I walked out of the washroom in my towel and saw a perfect outfit in front of me.

It was high wasted shorts with a loose crop top that shows my stomach, and a black flannel to wrap around my waist. I picked up the outfit and walked over to the washroom.

I changed into it quickly and walked out of the washroom when I was done. "Come sit so I can curl your hair" she said. I do as I was told and sat down.

"So you got to make Taylor jealous" she said. "How?" I questioned. "Act like a total bitch to him, and make out with my friend jack gilinsky, trust, he's a fuckboy he will do it" she said.

A smile appeared on my face. If Taylor wants to be an asshole I'm going to make him as jealous as possible. "Alright I'm done, now do your makeup" she said.

I grabbed my makeup beg and started adding all the makeup I needed on my face. "Alright, I'm done" I said. I faced Madison and her eyes opened wide. "Holy, fucking, shit. You look god damn sexy" she said.

I laugh and slap her playfully. I got up and Put on my nike white shoes and glanced at myself in the mirror. I did look hot. But now it's time to make him as jelly as possible.

"Let's go" I said. I grabbed my beg and we started walking out of the house. "Bye mom" I screamed. As I waited for a goodbye I didn't here one, so I just left anyway.

I walked inside Madison's car and instantly went on my phone to check Social media. "Here" Madison said handing me a box. I give her a weird look and open the box. My eyes widened my hands were shaking, I was terrified. "Why, the fuck are there snakes in the box" I asked.

She laughed and closed up the box. "We are going to put those in Taylor's locker" she said with a smirk. "High five me" I said. She gave me a high five, and I started to laugh. "Now let's go Maddie boo"

As we got to school I can feel eyes on me. "There's Taylor, I'll distract him while you put the snakes in his locker" Madison said. I agreed and watched the magic happen.

Before Taylor can close his locker Madison stopped him with a small hello. "So, I wanted to ask you something" she said. They started walking away from the locker, so I new that was my cue.

I ran over to his locker and placed the snakes inside. "done" I whispered. I closed the locker and started walking towards Madison and Taylor. "Hey Madison, hey asshole" I said with a smile.

"Holy shit you look hot" Taylor said eyeing me. "I know" I said cocky. "We should go Stevie" Madison said. "Couldn't agree more" I said walking away. I gave Madison a high five and we went our separate way.

I had to go to English and she had to go to science. As I walked inside my class there was Taylor caniff staring at me. I roll my eyes at him and sit down beside a really attractive guy.

"Hey sexy" he said. I look at him and see him biting his lip. "You are?" I questioned. "Oh, we haven't met, I'm jack gilinsky, you are?", I remembered that name from earlier. Madison told me to hook up with him.