17

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. "Fuck" I whimpered. As I fluttered my eyes open I noticed I was still in Taylor's room.

"Hey, you okay?"  Taylor asked concerned. "Yea, what time is it though?" I asked. He looked at his phone and his eyes widened. "We are going to be late for school" he said.

I got up immediately and stretched my arms. As I started walking over to Taylor's window to crawl into my room I saw my dad sleeping on my bed as if he was waiting for me.

My heart started beating faster then ever expected. I was afraid of what could happen, I was afraid to face him, I was afraid of everything about him.

"You can bower my clothes" Taylor said. It was as if Taylor read my mind. "Thanks" I said.

He handed me an outfit and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and walked over to his washroom. I changed into grey joggers, and a black v line t-shirt. I grabbed my hair tie and tied the shirt so it wasn't as big.

As I was done getting ready I walked back into Taylor's room and saw him on his phone. "Thank you" I said for the 6th time. He looked up and smirked.

"You can stop saying thank you" he said. "But I literally mean it, you helped me out and I'm thankful" I said. "Trust me, I'm cool with it, you can stop saying thank you" he giggled. "Okay loser" I rolled my eyes. "And there she is" he said clapping his hands causing me to laugh.

"Come on, let's get to school" he said.  I nodded my head and followed him into his car.

As we got inside the car, I turned on the radio and noticed my favourite song at the moment was on. "Pillowtalk" I sang along causing Taylor to burst into laughter.

"No body but you body but me body together" I continued to sing. He turned off the radio and looked at me. "Hey, I was listening to that" I crossed my arms.

He smirked and giggled a bit. "You were singing a little to much" he said. I laughed and hit him playfully.

~~~

As we got to school everyone stared at me and Taylor weirdly. I stopped and looked straight at Taylor.

"Okay, so now that we are going our separate way you should know there's still traps of pranks from yesterday" I said. "Yea, same so watch out" he whispered into me ear. "Same to you"
I smirked.

As I walked over to my locker I looked around making sure there was no pranks to go off soon.

I opened my locker slowly and saw the most discussing thing in the world. It was an old sandwich with bugs crawling all over it.

I shut my locker as quickly as possible and ran over to my first class. I sat in my usual seat and waited for caniff to walk into the room so I can talk about that sandwich problem.

Moments later I saw Taylor walking in with himself all wet. "Ronaldo" he said. "Caniff" I said crossing my arms.

"You got me wet" he complained. "And you got my locker full of bugs" I complained back. "Is the pranks over?" I asked. He smirked at me and whispered into my ear. "Nope"

"Is it over for me?" He asked. I smirked and patted his back. "Oh boy, you wish" I said. He rolled his eyes and walked over to his seat. Only if he new what was coming his way right now.

"Good morning class please grab your books out of your desk" the teacher said. I smirked and watch Taylor open up his desk.

"Shit" he half yelled. Everyone eyes gazed at him wondering what's going on. I giggled lightly and opened up my desk.

"Fuck" I screamed. The desk was filled with lizards jumping out. "Caniff and Stevie, is there something you gotta say?" The teacher asked. I looked at caniff and back at the teacher.

"We decided that we should show our pets to our classmates" I said. "Alright, then bring your pets in front of the class" she crossed her arms in disbelief.

I grabbed a lizard out of my desk and walked in front of the class. "This is my lizard Molly" I said holding him up. Taylor walked in front of the class and spoke out.

"This is my pet hamster coco" he said holding him/she up. The class was definitely not buying this bullshit, but the teacher was believing everything we were saying.

"Alright then, just sit down" she said. We nodded our head and sat back down in our seat. I looked at Taylor and we both instantly started dying of laughter.

Thank god we started laughing right when the bell rang. I grabbed my beg and started walking to lunch. "Hey bestie", I turned around and saw Cameron.

"Hey, you coming to the cafeteria" I asked. "Yea, I'm starve right now" he said while rubbing his tummy. I giggled and walked into the cafeteria.

"So who's clothes are those?" He asked while nudging my side. "Long story to explain" I said. He raised his eye brow, and ignored the whole thing.

As I walked over to the food section I grabbed myself a tray of food and walked over to the lunch lady to pay. "What's your name?" She asked. "Stevie, Why?" I questioned.

"Cause I was payed to do this" she said. She pulled out a water gun and started spraying me with it. I dropped my trey of food and ran off.

As I stopped running I saw Taylor sitting at a table with a group of his friends. I walked over to the table and sat next to him.

"Hey Stevie, why you all wet?", Aaron asked. I looked straight at Taylor and crossed my arms. "You should ask Taylor" I said. "Hey you got me wet today so I had to pay the lunch lady to get you back" he said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pizza slice out of his plates. "Sure just take one" Taylor said sarcastically. "Hey my foods on the floor over there cause of you so you owe me" I said.

I took a bite out of the pizza and smiled at Taylor widely. He rolled his eyes and started talking to the guys.

"Where's Madison?" I asked Cameron. He looked at me and frowned. "She's with her mom and sister at the hospital cause her sister has cancer" he said.

I frowned and grabbed Cameron's phone out of his hands. "Sorry I don't have my phone and I want to talk to her" I said. I pressed Madison's contact and started calling her.

Madison- "hey babe, what's up"

Me- "hey, it's Stevie, I stole Cameron's phone to talk to you. I heard about your sister, I'm so sorry"

Madison *sniff* *sniff* "thanks Stevie, I'm so glad you called, I need to get my mind off this"

Me- "of course Madison anything for you, I think of you as a best friend and I need to make sure your okay"

Madison- "I think of you as a best friend to Stevie"

Me- "well after school, I'm taking you and your little sister out for ice cream"

Madison- "she would love that after all these tests she's taking"

Me- "okay, well I gotta get ready for my next class, I hope everything goes well"

Madison- "thanks, I'll see you later"

*end of call*

I handed Cameron back his phone and got up from my seat. "I gotta go guys, and Taylor please tell me there is no more pranks" I said. He smirked and looked away.

"Aw, really Taylor" I whispered. I crossed my arms and started walking away. "Well there's still traps left for you to" I yelled.

I smirked and continued walking

A/n

I'll see if I can post another chapter today, sorry this chapters sucks