29

I woke up to the sight of Taylor. It was the best sight I can ever wake up to. "Wow, babe, thanks" I said stretching my arms.

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Thanks for what?" He asked confused. "For letting me wake up to the sight of you" I smirked.

"Well you are welcome than" he said placing a small Kiss on my lips. As he removed his lips he mentioned something I hope he didn't. "So last night?" He asked it like a question.

"I'm sorry for running off last night" I said looking down.

"Babe don't look down" he said lifting my head with his index finger. "Whatever you did, or you didn't do, we all still love you" he said causing me to smile.

"So when's magcon?" I asked. He looked at his phone and his eyes completely widened. "Babe the flights today at 9pm" he said.

I jumped off his bed and over to the closet. I started throwing as much random clothes as I can into my suit case.

I wanted to be ready for this tour, since it's for 2 months. "Babe, does the other guys know it's today?" I asked concerned.

"Yea, I texted them all and they all said they know" he said plopping onto the floor next to me.

"Okay, but besides that, what outfit should i wear today?" I asked. "Hmm, how about we twin" he said raising his eyebrow. A smile appeared on my face. "That's such a cute idea" I squealed.

I grabbed both of mine and Taylor's roots pants and placed it on the bed. Now it's just the shirt, sweater, and shoes

I grabbed both of Taylor's twinning tye dye shirts And also placed it on the bed. "How about the sweater?" Taylor asked.

I grabbed my roots sweater and his and placed it on the bed. "Babe, we don't have twining shoes" I frowned. "It's alright babe. At least we are twining everything else" he said wrapping
his arms around my waist causing me to giggle a bit.

A/N

I didn't mean to post this chapter, oops