Prolouge

disclaimer; this is something I wrote age 12 or so, meaning it is indeed thoroughly horrendous. Despite this I am not deleting it due to the weirdly large amount of reads it has gained. Continue at your own risk. (I mean it)

The streets were crowed with people, eager to get a glimpse of the baby girl. Everyone  wanted to see the child, wanted to know who the next ruler of Terresan would be.

"Nehemia, come back!"
Queen Aelin called after her child who, at only one year old, was toddling around the magnificent palace.
"This one'll be trouble," the nursemaid grunted. Her name was Marion, and though she was young and unexperienced, she was very good at her job.
"There we go." Nehemia was swept up into Marion's arms, "it's time for your bath!"
The baby gurgled happily, her turquoise eyes glinting in the early evening sun.

By the age of eight, Nehemia was beautiful. She had inherited her mothers long golden hair and enchanting eyes as well as the fae blood that ran through the veins of her parents. Nehemia was kind and gentle, like her namesake but when her temper got out of control...

Nehemia had fire and ice, it was extremely rare for a fae to have two different powers but, nonetheless, she had them. No catastrophes happened and it seemed that she could control the power, until her thirteenth birthday.

Okay, one final note FOLLOW ME ,COMMENT ,VOTE ,SHARE ,MAKE MY STORY FAMOUS 😄
Don't be a silent reader 🤐