London

When Nehemia opened her eyes, she was in a gleaming white room. She was lying  in a bed. There was one window, situated in the centre of one wall, blind down. 

There was only one window, situated on the far wall and, strangely, there was no sign of a door.

Nehemia had no idea where she was, but this place felt bad - she needed to escape. Nehemia sprang out of bed and raced over to the window, it was night already. How long has she been here?? The glowing moon  cast a silver light on the buildings, silhouetted on the inky black sky.

Each window she could see was dark, it must be very late. Nehemia looked quickly around for any people and her gaze swept over a dark figure, not noticing it.

Nehemia raised a trembling hand and placed it on the window pane, taking a shuddering breath, she reached.

Deep into her soul, she grasped the ever burning power that lived inside her. Nehemia let go, the power surged through her veins and out through her fingers, making spiderwebs on the glass. Nehemia willed it harder and the fire coarsed out melting the glass. Nehemia fell forward, through the window and fell towards the ground, a flaming person, diving to the ground...

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

The figure watched the girl fall, her heart racing - could it be?? Nobody else would surely...

Her suspicions were confirmed as the flaming girl twisted in the air and, to a human eye, disappeared. Only a fae could see the tiny sparrow swooping up into the night sky...

sorry for the short chapte next time it WILL be longer... If you want me to update regulaly, then I'll make a deal with you guys; if I get four more comments and four more votes on this story then I will try to update every week. Btw thank you so so much for over 100 reads, it means a lot to me. 

Night,      Celeanatheasassin xx ;)