Luni

Sadie and Merlina left to go and find some food, and Julia and Nehemia stayed behind.
"So," began Nehemia, "how come you're here?"
Julia sighed, and her eyes looked sad.

"I am a Luni, one of fourteen girls blessed with powers. But others didn't think of it like that.
We were considered a curse to our towns, and were rejected from society. My home place is Tarranuma, a small world behind the sun.
When my family got rid of me, I ran away, coming across a Passage Between Worlds. Naturally, I went through it, and arrived here, in London. I lived for a few days out behind this building, living off scraps from the bins, until Merlina found me. Since then, I've just lived here."

Luni. Nehemia remembered reading about them somewhere.
They had powers no one understood, strange and mystical. There had been reports of Luni that could tell the future, Luni that could travel back into the past.
"Do you have..." Nehemia trailed off as Julia gave her a withering look.
"Yes, I have Luni powers,"
Nehemia's eyes lit up; maybe Julia could help her get home!
"But I don't know how to use them yet." Continued Julia. Nehemia's heart sank, she was trapped in this foreign world, perhaps for forever.
❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

Aelin sat up, her head throbbing. She was in a forest ad from what she could feel, she was nowhere near Nehemia.

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

AN: okay, I'm really sorry for the extremely short chapter but i have a lot going on at the mo. soon it will be the holidays and no school.

*Gazes out the window while happy music plays*

anyway, i was wondering why there isn't ANY septimus heap fan fiction out there, and whether you would like me to write some? if you haven't read the MAGYK series then READ IT.

Finalement (did you see my french there ? ;)), who is your favourite throne of glass character apart from Celeana/Aelin? mine is probably Nesryn, because she is cool and pretty and DEADLY.

Don't forget to click the pretty star button!!

CeleanaTheAssassin/Celeana_Daggers/ExtraOrdinaryWizard/Whatever username i come up with next xx