Magyk

Merlina took Nehemia down a flight of stairs, off the roof.
Nearby was a small alleyway, lit with a few flickering candles.
"So," said Merlina, "Welcome to my home!"
Considering it was only an alleyway, it was pretty cosy; old beanbags were scattered over the floor, and the candles cast a warm light over the place.
Nehemia sat down on a cushion, and she felt her eyelids begin to shut. She had had such a long day, surely a little sleep wouldn't do any harm...

It was daylight when Nehemia awoke, and she could hear voices nearby.
"She's like me! Different, you know."
That was Merliana, there was no mistaking her.
But who were the others??
" Are you sure we can trust her??" Said a voice doubtfully,
"Yes," replied Merliana, "Come on Sadie, you know how careful I am... After last time." The girls agreed, and another voice joined in,
"Do you know her?? From the time befor-"
Sadie cut her off,
"Hush! I think she's awake!"
Nehemia sat up and looked at the three,
"Yes, I am awake."
The girls spun round guiltily.
There was Merliana, with Ashryver eyes just like Nehemia's own. A girl to her right had bushy, brown hair and deep chocolate eyes. This, she presumed, was Sadie.
The last girl was tall and slim, with long blonde hair reaching down her back, and she looked warily at Nehemia with her stormy grey eyes.
"Well, nice to meet you," the blonde girl stepped forward, "I'm Julia."
"And I'm Sadie."
Sadie stepped forward and shook Nehemia's hand, gripping it rather tightly.
Nehemia replied with the same amount of force, crushing Sadie's fingers between hers.

🔥🔥❄️❄️🔥🔥❄️❄️🔥🔥

AN: so, welcome to our new characters, Sadie and Julia. And a BIG thank you to their namesakes, who commented on the last chapter. Also, im sorry nothing much happened, but it was a kind of fill in chapter to introduce the newbies.
VOTE!! Comment!! Ect...
Celeanatheasassin xx