Oxygen-Mr. & Mrs. Magee

Melissa , Daniel's Sister, stood beside
[Y/N]. She wore a dress that had white lace on the top half, that ended by her torso. The skirt of he dress was flowing and reached her knees.
     "You look beautiful, [Y/N]." Melissa smiled and gave [Y/N] a side hug.
       [Y/N] wore a long bohemian styled dress. The dress was strapless, and showed little cleavage. The wedding was having a bohemian theme, [Y/N] knew it would be beautiful.
        "Thank you." [Y/N] looked down at the dress. "This is absolutely beautiful." 
         "I agree. I'm so happy for the two of you." Melissa stated, referring to Ryan and [Y/N].
        "I couldn't be happier.." [Y/N] whispered.
         "Your hair is everything" Melissa said, as if she didn't hear what [Y/N] has whispered.
          "I love it." [Y/N] turned to the mirror behind her.
                [Y/N]'s hair was curled perfectly. She had purple and black fake flowers pinned in her hair in various places. She had a sliver crown with shimmering jewels placed in the center of her head
           "Why did you choose bohemian as the theme?" Melissa inquired.
        "It's just beautiful." [Y/N] trailed off.
       [Y/N] only had three bridesmaids. Melissa, her best friend Katie, and her mother. [Y/N] had few friends, but she made the best. The flower girl was Katie's daughter, Ali. The ring bearer was Lego. It took lots of time to train Lego to hold the basket, but it worked out after months of training.
         "This wedding is going to be perfect."
[Y/N] turned on her white,plain heels.
______________________________
It was the perfect time. Ryan and [Y/N]'s family arrived. Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents, cousins,nieces and nephews.
Ryan stood on the right side of the alter, he wore a grey tuxedo and a purple bow. A single daisy pinned to his tux. To his left, stood Matt Watson, his best man. Matt wore a similar tuxedo, except a light shade of grey and he wore a red tie.
Before the alter, the wedding aisle spread out. A white aisle with golden decor lace with pictures of Ryan and [Y/N], from the moment they met, to the day they started talking, to their relationship, to the engagement. Elegantly written on the white aisle were dates or sayings. The biggest picture at the end of the aisle, was the photo that Matt took of Ryan's proposal to [Y/N].
Dream catchers hung from the trees above and feathers twirled in the wind. The bohemian theme was relaxing and golden.
Ryan shuffled his feet as the guests took their seat. He ran his fingers through his untouched hair, then his ears rang with the sound of the beautiful music playing, signaling for [Y/N] to enter. Ryan stood straight, nudging Matt to pay attention. Matt looked straight ahead, waiting to see the father and bride.
Ali, Katie's daughter, came skipping through the trees, tossing flower petals as she giggled and her frilly dress trailed behind her. When she was out of flower petals, she stood to the side of the alter.
[Y/N] came through the trees. Her beautiful dress blowing magically through the wind. Her right arm was interlocked with her fathers as she made her way down the aisle. She looked down to see all of the amazing memories. Tears filled grandparents' eyes. [Y/N]'s mother stood next to Melissa, a tear rolled down her cheek and [Y/N] walked elegantly.
Ryan stood in awe, That's my girl, he thought.
[Y/N]'s father released [Y/N] from his arm and stood near Matt. [Y/N] stepped up to the alter, Ryan instantly taking her hands, "I love you." He whispered.
The priest stood before them, on their left.
"We are here today, to celebrate two hearts joining as one." The crowd clapped and cheered.
"Repeat after me, Mr. Magee." The priest started. "In the presence of God and before our family and friends"
SORRY IF YOU AREN'T RELIGOUS
"In the presence of God and before our family and friends..." Ryan repeated, looking into [Y/N]'s eyes as Ryan squeezed her hands.
"I, Ryan , take you, [Y/N], to be my wife..." The priest continued.
"I, Ryan,take you, [Y/N] , to be my wife.." Ryan repeated back, giving a small smile to
[Y/N].
"Promising with..." The priest nodded."
"Promising with" Ryan followed.
"Divine assistance to be unto thee..."
"A loving and faithful husband ..."
"A loving and faithful husband ...."
"So long as..."
"So long as..."
"We both shall live."
"We both shall live." Ryan smiled.
"Okay, now you, Miss [L/N]."
[Y/N] nodded and stated all the statements that the priest had her repeat.
"I pronounce you husband and wife, Mrs. Magee and Mr. Magee. You may kiss the bride." The priest nodded, backing up.
Ryan pulled [Y/N] into a passionate kiss as [Y/N] slipped her hands behind his neck. Families cheered and clapped, Matt had a tear down his cheek. Ryan pulled back from the kiss.
" Daniel would be proud." Melissa said, landing a hand on Ryan's shoulder. The wind blew, leaving [Y/N]'s hair blowing in the wind, along with the bohemian decorations.
"I know he would." Ryan smiled and landed a soft kiss on [Y/N]'s cheek.
"I love you, [Y/N]. You are my oxygen, my life, my love, and now my wife."
"I love you too, Ryan. I need you."
_______________________
The families walked out to the tables that lay under the twinkling lights that dangled from the trees above. Wedding cake was cut and Mr. & Mrs. Magee were congratulated.