Oxygen- Baby Boy

[Y/N] lie on the hospital bed. Ryan sat in a chair next to her, scrolling through his phone. Her stomach wasn't as big as a normal mother-to-be that was due for birth.
      [Y/N] was scared and happy, all in one. In just two hours, she'd be holding her baby boy.
"Ryan..." [Y/N] studied the ceiling above her.
     "Yeah?" Ryan shot up, very cautiously.
     "Why." [Y/N] chose her words carefully, "Why did you choose me?"
      "What do you mean?" Ryan turned off his phone and stuffed it in his jacket pocket.
     "Out of all of the girls in the world, why did you choose me?" [Y/N] tilted her head in Ryan's direction.
     "[Y/N], when I fell in love with you that first time when Mark brought you to the house, I instantly knew I was in for a ride." Ryan folded his hands. "I knew I was in love..."  A moment of silence followed Ryan's voice. "That car accident we were in a while ago.... It scared me to death. I thought I'd lose you..." [Y/N]'s thoughts lingered about the memory of the car collision.
     "Oh." [Y/N] answered. "I always thought you were the player type,Ry-Boo. I was scared. Scared to fall in love, because I thought you wouldn't catch me; but, here we are. About to be parents, of Daniel Lee Magee."
     "I would go through everything all over." Ryan took a moment to think. "Why exactly did you want to name our baby after Daniel?"
    "Daniel was one of my biggest inspirations..." [Y/N] smiled at her words. "He's always find a way to make me laugh, I miss him so much."
         "We all do..."
________________________________
        Ryan held her hand. Her wore a mask and a uniform similar to the nurses in the room. The doctor stood infront of her. [Y/N]'s teeth clinched tight. "Push, baby-boo." Ryan squeezed her hand. [Y/N] pushed , replying to Ryan with a tighter squeeze, causing Ryan's hand pain. Ryan ignored it.
      "Push, [Y/N], almost there." The doctor announced. One nurse watched the time, and another helped the doctor. "One last push..." The doctor shot a look to Ryan, who's eyes were wide with fear.
            "10:43 am." The nurse announced.
   It was June 3. Daniel Lee Magee, 21 inches, 7.65 pounds. About average.
____________________________
      "He's beautiful." Ryan held his baby boy.
"Daniel Lee Magee." He smiled at the name.
      "Yep." [Y/N] smiled. "Danny, turns out the doctor was wrong. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I said I wouldn't give up on you."