Oxygen- Baths and Calls

Three days later, Daniel was healthy, and life was great. Ryan knocked on the bathroom door, where [Y/N] was giving Daniel his first bath. "Yeah?" [Y/N] answered the noise.
    "I'm coming in." Ryan said as he opened the door slowly. He immediately smiled at the sight of his baby boy. [Y/N] sat in the bathtub, the water filled up a quarter full, with Daniel in her arms. "How's it going there?" Ryan asked in a baby-like voice as he leaned in to Daniel. Daniel's brown eyes sparkled at the sight of his dad.
     "He's so adorable." [Y/N] giggled and continued rubbing a wash cloth over Daniel.
    "Agreed." Ryan nodded his head. A muffled ringtone rung from Ryan's room. "I'll be right back."
        Ryan left the bathroom and he pushed open his door, checking his phone. Mom was what  his phone screen showed. Ryan answered his phone.
      "Hello?" Ryan held his phone to his cheek, listening for a response.
      "Hey Ry." Cecile replied.
       "What's up?"
        "The house is clean." Cecile said in a happy tone.
        "We'll be there soon. [Y/N] is giving little Daniel a bath." Ryan smiled.
        "Alright, I'll let you go then. Love you."
         "I love you, too." Ryan ended the call.
    Ryan left his phone on his bed and walked back to the bathroom. "Hey, my mom wants us to go see her."
       "In South Carolina? We can't travel with-"
       "No, she's staying in a hotel nearby. She misses me."
        "Alright then." [Y/N] dried Daniel and brought him in the room with her, a towel wrapped around both of them.
     Ryan dressed Daniel in a onesie and cute socks. [Y/N] wore a dress with laced trim that was a light shade of grey. She threw on a  white cardigan and grabbed Daniel's diaper bag , Ryan carrying him in his baby-seat. Ryan strapped the seat into the backseat and started the car, [Y/N] slipping in the passenger seat.
    "Danny, are you ready to  go see Grandma?" Ryan asked in a childish voice. Ryan backed out of the driveway and drove.
________________
      Ryan drove, following a concrete road up to a small house. Flowers bloomed on both sides of the road. "You said a hotel, Ry..." [Y/N] nudged Ryan's shoulder.