Oxygen- Ry Mom

They pulled up to a small house. A car was already parked there. "Where are we?" [Y/N] questioned, unbuckling her seat belt slowly.
     "Home." Ryan whispered quietly. He stepped out of the car and opened Daniel's door to unbuckle him from his baby seat.
      "Huh?" [Y/N] looked back at Ryan.
       "You'll see, baby boo." Ryan said in a normal voice.
        "Alright. No kidnapping." [Y/N] stepped out the car. Ryan cradled Daniel in his arms, walking up to the door of the house. The house was all wood, adding a natural tone to it, seeing that it was surrounded by trees.
     Cecile , Ryan's mother, came out of the door to the home. "Ry-Ry!" She gasped.  Cecile jogged up to Ryan, giving him a hug, being aware of the baby in his arms. "He's so cute!" She exclaimed.
      "Heh, yeah." Ryan responded. [Y/N] approached them. "He is a cutie." Ryan smiled.
      "Sorry I couldn't be here when he was born, what's his name again?" Cecile looked at [Y/N], then set her gaze on the baby boy.
     "Daniel. Daniel Lee." [Y/N] still wanted to know why they were here.
     "Oh, that's adorable. I'm guessing it was Ryan's idea?" Cecile smiled.
       "Actually, it was [Y/N]'s." Ryan cradled Daniel in one arm, and reached his arm to 
[Y/N]'s to hold her hand. [Y/N] accepted, and they stood hand in hand.
     "That's nice of you guys. Daniel would be so proud, Ry." Cecile patted Ryan on the back. "Let's go inside."
      "[Y/N], close your eyes." Ryan commanded her nicely.
     "Uh, okay." [Y/N] slowly closed her eyes.
      "Follow me." Ryan held her hand to the door, and when Cecile opened the door, [Y/N] knew to open her eyes.
       "Ryan?" [Y/N] said confused.
        "Baby-Boo, this is our new home."
        "Really?" [Y/N] released his hand.
         "Yep." Cecile jumped in.
        "Oh my gosh..." [Y/N] explored the living room. "With furniture?"
        "Ry-Mom here helped with that." Ryan smiled, Daniel giggled.
        "Can I hold him?" Cecile sat on the couch.
       "Yeah!" Ryan placed him in her arms carefully.
      "Little Daniel, that's what I'll call him. Even when he's older than me." Cecile laughed at her own joke. Ryan sat next to his mother and looked at Daniel closely. "Ry, he has your eyes." Cecile looked at Ryan. [Y/N] admired the house.
      "Thank you so much" [Y/N] sat on the other side of Cecile.
       "No problem, honey. Did you see Daniel's room?"
       "Not yet."
        "Then let's go see it." Cecile sat up with Daniel in her arms. The three of them walked to Daniel's room. When [Y/N] entered, she saw the blue Cyndago poster. His crib was painted white, instead of the wood color.  A white guitar lay in the corner, similar to Daniel's.
     "Wow, when he's older, I'll have to get him lessons." [Y/N] laughed.
      "Actually, that is Daniel's guitar. The Kyre family sent it over." Ryan crossed his arms.
     "That must have been hard, we have to make sure he takes care of it..." [Y/N] looked at Ryan, and they made eye contact for a moment.
        "Little Danny is asleep." Cecile announced in a soft voice.
        "Put him in is crib." Ryan nodded as Cecile did so, being very gentle with him.
        "I'm gonna get going." Cecile looked at Ryan and Y/N before giving them a quick hug.
        "Bye!" Ryan smiled.