Oxygen- Baby Names and Flashbacks

"Yes Yes Yes!" Matt yelled down the hallway, "Daddy Ryan is gonna be a daddy!"
"Oh my god!" Ryan exclaimed in happiness.
"Yup, baby-boo." [Y/N] smiled.
[Y/N] exited the bathroom and showed Ryan the two, positive pregnancy tests.
"Holy Shit! She wasn't joking..." Matt appeared behind Ryan.
       "Daddy Ryan." Ryan laughed.
"That's all I hear from Ann." Matt jokingly punched him in the arm.
       "Dude!" Matt said in a high pitched voice.
       "That was pretty good." [Y/N] looked at Matt. Ryan laughed.
       "Okay, then what are you gonna name him-slash-her?" Matt turned serious real quickly.
     [Y/N] knew exactly what she wanted to name the baby. Ever since she knew Daniel, he had been an inspiration to her. "I want to name him, or her, Daniel Lee or Danielle Leah."
[Y/N] had a quick flashback of Daniel, playing his guitar, and [Y/N] simply pushing the pedal of his dad's drum set on beats one and three.
____________________
     "[Y/N], do me a favor!" Daniel yelled, entering his room. [Y/N] sat on the edge of his bed, scrolling on her phone.
      "Yeah?" She didn't look up at Daniel.
      "Come play drum set for me."
       "Huh?" [Y/N] looked at Daniel now.
       "Come on, all you have to do is count 1,2,3,4, and push the pedal thing on one and four."
      "Fine." [Y/N] tossed her phone on the bed and stood up.
     The walked the hallway to Daniel's father's drum set in the spare room. "What if I mess up."
    "Just keep playin'" Daniel smiled and slung his guitar across his chest, ready to play.
     " alright..." [Y/N] sat down in the chair and placed her foot on the foot pedal. She counted in her head and played, "Like this?".
       "Yeah, perfect." Daniel said, strumming strings on his white guitar.
       [Y/N] let her self come up with a beat, hitting the ride cymbal and hi-hat repeatedly on eighth notes and playing bass as she was told. Guys, I'm literally a drummer so YUS.
     "Yeah!" Daniel played along. " I fucking love it!" He continued to play as [Y/N] came up with her own beat, Daniel following her. "Sick!" Daniel yelled over the sound of the instruments. [Y/N] kept the beat steady and added the snare drum in sometimes.
      "We're a great team!" [Y/N] shouted.
_______________________

     "Creative." Matt said, it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or not.
     " I love it." Ryan announced.
       "So is settled? Danielle for a girl and Daniel for a boy?" [Y/N] made sure.
        "Yes yes yes!" Ryan smiled.