Oxygen- Father's Day

"Sadly, today,We are here to celebrate the life of..." Cecile choked on her words. "My beautiful grandson, Daniel Lee Magee." Her hands trembled as she held the microphone. [Y/N] stood next to her, tears filling her eyes. "And..." Cecile continued, "Sadly, my baby boy, Ryan Elias Magee, has returned home...also." Cecile broke out into tears, and [Y/N] took the microphone.
      [Y/N] read the note Ryan left with Daniel's guitar.
     "I couldn't continue.. I tried. Mom, I'm sorry. [Y/N], baby boo, I love you so much. I hope a man takes very well care of you. I'm home now. With my brother, Daniel, and my son, Daniel. Don't feel my pain. It is what's best. I'm sorry. I love you all- Ryan." [Y/N] coughed. "R-Ryan was incredible..." She spoke out infront of Ryan's friends and family. Matt and Mark sat upfront with Ryan's dad. Matt looked lost, Mark looking terrified and broken.
"He taught me so much.." [Y/N] choked on tears. "I wish... I wish he wouldn't have given up. [Y/N] stepped away. He black dress flowed to her knees. Ryan and Daniel were lowered in their caskets into the deeply dug hole, next to where Daniel Lee Kyre rests. Friends threw in flowers for both, even though most haven't even had the chance to meet baby Daniel.
______________________

  Ryan died three days ago... I miss them. I'm living back with my parents at the moment, I don't have the strength to look for love again. I find no point. I'm not giving up like Ryan did. I'm going to do it for my guardian angels. I'm gonna make it. I wish they hadn't gone so soon. There were many things I wanted to tell them. Baby Daniel... About his father's constant forgetfulness when he comes to gas. I don't get why. Things happen for a reason, I just do not know the reason for this to be happening. I miss you all so much. Fly high, my angels- Daniel Lee Kyre, Daniel Lee Magee, and Ryan Elias Magee. I love the three of you. Watch over me, and Ryan, take care of our baby boy. I have a baby in heaven.