LIES!

A/N
Inspired by Alice Mare Xd

<><><><>

M!Singapore: *calling Indonesia*

M!Indonesia: #Yo, wazzup, Merlion?

M!Singapore: Mr. Germany told me that you've missed the G20 meetings 2 times in a row. And that's about 6 days, you know? He then asked me to bring you there.

M!Indonesia: #Ugh, he asked troublesome things ~ :v

M!Singapore: Don't be rude. He's older than any of us ASEAN members. We all have to respect all the elderly people. And YOU are the one who told us that!

M!Indonesia: #O-Oh yeah, I forgot~

M!Singapore: And call me Singapore or Singa. Learn some respect or I'll kill you.

M!Indonesia: #...........I understand, Singa. But really, I can't go today.

M!Singapore: And why is that?

M!Indonesia: #I'm sick, Singa. It's flu.

M!Singapore: Influenza, huh...

M!Indonesia: #About that, Singa. I vomited three times in the backyard and once on Malaysia's bed. I don't think the stain is gonna come off. Yeah. He's gonna need extra detergent stuff. I also sleep walked for about 4 times already and I took all the food in the fridge unconsciously. Yeah.

M!Singapore: But if you were sick, why didn't you just tell me? And for 6 days? Indonesia, tell me the truth.

M!Indonesia: #Alriiight! I wasn't that sick, I was actually taking care of a lost bird which its wings are broken. I made a new home underneath Philippines' bed. But I think it's dying and it smells like poo.

M!Singapore: .......Indonesia, the truth, please.

M!Indonesia: #OK OK!! I took your wallet and snuck out from the mansion and found myself near the anime shop! THEN I REALIZED THAT THEY HAVE NEW HATSUNE MIKU-TAN'S SONGS AND THEIR OTHER GAMES AND ANIMEEEEEE!! AND I SAW PHIL AND THAI DRESSED UP AS MAIDS, THEN MYANMAR, LAOS AND VIET ARE DANCING THE MIKU'S DOUDEMO II SONG AND CAM JUST LOOKING AT THEM AND TAKES PICTURES!!! BRUNEI AND MALAY ARE PLAYING DUNGEON NIGHTMARE AND CLINGING TO EACH OTHER!!

M!Singapore: Indonesia, no.

M!Indonesia: #I SAW IT ALL, SINGA!! IT WASN'T A LIE! I'M NOT LYING, I PROMISE!!

M!Singapore: Lying is the first step towards an early grave, Indonesia.

M!Indonesia: #B-B-Bu-But I really wasn't lying...!!

M!Singapore: Indonesia. What did I tell you about my wallet?

M!Indonesia: #Ugh. To ask you first before taking it....

M!Singapore: That's right. Now I'm rushing to the mansion to pick you up. You better be prepared. After the meeting, we'll talk about the lying things, okay?

M!Indonesia: #Yes, Singa.

M!Singapore: Good.

M!Indonesia: #But I didn't lie about vomiting. And I really think the stain won't come off.