Troll

A/N
This is actually fluff USUK.... *cough*

I dun like yaoi shitz, so have Nyo!England instead :v

MS. ALICEEEEEEEEEEE

<><><><>

Nyo!England: *is cursing* YOU BLOODY DUMB GIT!!

America: *is cursing too, but using hardcore cusses* FU*K OFF!!

Nyo!England: *gasp* HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT TO ME?!?

America: MOM, GET OUT OF MY LIFE ALREADY! EUROPE SUCKS!! JUST TAKE CANADA PLSSSS

Nyo!England: I HAVE TO TAKE YOU! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DON'T WANT TO GO TO THAT PARTY!! AND FRANCE IS ANNOYING AS HELL, SO YOU'RE GONNA BARE IT FOR ME!!

America: WHY WOULD I GO WITH DAD?!? AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA STAY HERE?!?

Nyo!England: PRECISELY!!

America: THAT'S CHEATIIING!!!

Nyo!England: THIS IS CALLED MOM'S LOVE!!

America: THAT AIN'T LOVE AT ALL, YOU GODDAMN BI-

Nyo!England: OOOOH DON'T SAY THAY WORD, I HATE IT! SUCH A DISGRACE OF A WOMAN!! SHAME ON YOU, YOUNG MAN!!

America: Th-th-then.... F*CK!

Nyo!England: THAT'S THE SAME WORD YOU SAID TO ME EARLIER!!

America: Uuuurgh...! Then... YOU PIECE OF SH-

Nyo!England: I HATE THAT WORD TOO!! STOP YOUR SO-CALLED COLORFUL VOCABULARY!!

America: ....poop? ._.

Nyo!England: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

America: Ummm... ugh.. (sh*t, I know tons of swear words but I bet mom will freak out again...)

_saw Indonesia and Malaysia from afar_

America: Ah, Nesia and Malay! *runs to them))

Nyo!England: Oi, America! Geez, that bloody idiot!

America: Hey dudes!

M!Indonesia: Oh, Mr. America!

M!Malaysia: .....USA... ._.

America: You guys are going to that party?

M!Malaysia: You mean Switzerland's? Yes, definitely. I mean, he's.... yeah.

M!Indonesia: We have to be careful to not drink or eat something haram....

M!Malaysia: We have to keep an eye on Brunei.

M!Indonesia: Ah, her? She'll be fineeeee, Singa will take care of her!

M!Malaysia: But who knows what'll happen if Singa gets drunk? Shitty things, of course, but more calm than Phili. I mean, you've read Drunk Phili series in the other chapter, right?

M!Indonesia: Then let's ask Viet to be in Singa's side! And Singa in Brunei's side! :D

M!Malaysia: How will that work?!

America: Wait, where's Phili?!?

M!Indonesia: He has business with his papa!

M!Malaysia: He'll be gone for a week, so he couldn't attend the party.