Elisa

Elisa was tall and slender, and looked like she just got from a cover of some beauty magazine. She walked in confident strides, showing off her long, perfect legs. She attracted attention wherever she was, because she was not only beautiful but also a very radiant and charismatic person. Everyone loved Elisa and felt special when she would direct one of her signature smiles at them. As she walked down the hallway people looked at her in lust and awe, and some greeted her shyly. It seemed that everyone adored her, and no one hated her, well no one except for Isabelle.

Elisa's  honey blond hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her side bangs would fall onto her eyes now and then, causing her to constantly brush them away. This time too, as she finally approached the girls, she removed the hair from her eyes with the elegant brush of her fingers. This simple action revealed her warm chocolate brown eyes, that a high percent of male, and even a part of female population at St. Helene's High was enchanted with regularly. Her bright smile revealed small dimples on her cheeks, which made her even more heartwarmingly attractive.

"Hi girls" Elisa greeted them excitedly.

Why is that girl always so disgustingly cheerful? Isabelle wrinkled her nose in disgust at Elisa. She had an impulse to gag whenever she spread her happiness around. She glared at her determined in not answering her greeting.

Isabelle's minions were itching to respond to Elisa since her gentleness and niceness were obviously contagious.  Cassie mustered up some courage to greet her back and got a terrifying glare from Isabelle as soon as she let the words out of her mouth. Elisa appeared oblivious to Isabelle's dark mood and glares which were obviously directed at her and asked them all how was their summer. Isabelle glared at her and when she saw that the girl is not quitting anytime soon she decided to speak.

"It was wonderful!" she responded with sickeningly fake smile plastered on her face. Despite her ear to ear smile, it never really reached her green eyes. Instead, they seemed to emanate burning hatred straight at smiling Elisa.

Elisa shifted uncomfortably and shivered slightly at the intensity of the glare. She didn't really understand why Isabelle disliked her so much. She was nice and pleasant to everyone, including Isabelle, but the girl never warmed up to her. To be quite honest she didn't like Isabelle either but still she wouldn't give her dirty looks for no apparent reason. Plus, she couldn't help herself but be nice to everyone, it was just the way she was. Sometimes she added super sweet smiles just for Isabelle, to tease her a bit, because she sensed Isabelle's aversion towards her. But in situations like this, she couldn't help but wonder if this girl not only disliked her but hated her, and why? 

She tried to quickly compose herself, but of course Isabelle noticed her discomfort, and smirked mischievously. Just as Elisa was about to say something else to break the awkward moment, Isabelle turned on her heel, and sauntered away.

What is wrong with this girl?, Elisa pondered as she proceeded towards cafeteria. 

***

Isabelle was still in a pretty gloomy mood, and she could feel the start of a throbbing headache at the back of her head. Even though she got morbid content from intimidating Elisa with her glare, she was still feeling pretty crappy, and plus this headache wasn't helping at all. She just wanted the day to end, to go home and snuggle to Perron, her dog, and watch some movie.

However, the day continued in pretty much the same tone, and by the end of classes she was ready to kill someone to get out of there. Her minions noticed her grumpiness, and they kept walking a few feet behind her, not daring to ask any questions. Without saying bye, she got into the limo that was waiting for her, and went straight home.