Temptation

The rest of Elisa's day was a blur. She didn't even know how did she manage to function properly after that encounter and Isabelle's proposition. She knew she promised herself she wouldn't do stuff with Isabelle again, but it seemed that just by being close to her all the rational thought evaporates from her head. Elisa was definitely perplexed by her own feebleness. She never behaved like this in her life. She wasn't a cheater, she wasn't the one to be led by her carnal desires. This was something new, something unpredictable and frightening but also utterly thrilling. 

She was currently at the counter at Ivy's serving the customers. It was a slow night, there wasn't too many people, which allowed her mind to wander off... to Isabelle of course.

I won't do it, of course I won't. Why would I? Why am I even considering it? It is completely wrong, and besides there is Aidan, and he respects me and likes me...and no, just no, I won't do it. Elisa stop thinking about it...now, she was frowning as she debated with herself.

However, no matter how much she wanted to stop thinking about it she couldn't, and no matter how much she convinced herself she wasn't even considering it, she definitely was. Every now and then, her thoughts would wander to how would it feel holding Isabelle in her arms, caressing her beautiful curvaceous body, and exploring her with her lips, everywhere. 

What is she doing now? Is she thinking of me, like I am of her?, Elisa thought of Isabelle dreamily again as she propped her elbows on the counter. Why does she have such a pull over me, I don't understand...And what does she want of me, is it just sex? Why me? Is she a lesbian? Hmm I never thought of that...but she is with that sleaze James...hmm. And what am I? I am not gay, but I like her...no wait what, no no, I don't like her. It's impossible, just no. She's a girl and she is Isabelle. And why am I thinking of her again...urghh.  Elisa slouched on a counter in resignation and started banging  her forehead on the counter in frustration.

"What is she doing to me?" Elisa whispered to herself as she repeatedly banged her head on the counter. 

"Umm Miss...are you ok?" a bewildered voice caused her to jolt straight up. Her cheeks red with embarrassment of being caught in such a position she responded "Oh yes, of course, I apologize, I was just..." she trailed off, her checks becoming a darker shade of red.

"Anyways, what can I get you?" she asked the customer, clearing her throat slightly, still embarrassed.

"Just a regular coffee please." the lady said politely, amused by the girl in front of her.

"Right away." Elisa smiled trying to compensate for the embarrassing first impression.

What should I do about you Isabelle...?, she sighed heavily as she turned to the machine to brew the coffee.

So many questions and no answers whatsoever...

***

Elisa discarded her clothes in haste, not caring if anyone might see her anymore. She needed it, and fast. 

"Aaaah." she winced when freezing water hit her hot skin. It was too cold, but she didn't care, she needed to drive out this all consuming heat from her body. She stayed under the cold shower for a couple of minutes, letting the cold water wash away her lust. When her teeth started to chatter from the cold she decided it was probably enough. 

She stepped out drying herself with a towel, and changing to her cheering uniform. Other girls showed up soon, looking at her in surprise as to why was she showering before the practice. Ashley voiced their question as soon as she entered the locker room.

"Hey Ely, why did you take a shower before practice? You'll just get sweaty again." Ashley asked her curiously.

Because Isabelle was taunting me the whole day, and turning me on to the point of madness! Elisa thought to herself. But of course she couldn't say that out loud.