Determination

Isabelle was completely out of breath, her eyes glazed over. Elisa laid besides her, propped on her elbow and drawing invisible patterns on Isabelle's chest with the fingers of her other hand. She was looking at Isabelle intently. The only audible sound in the room was Isabelle's shallow breathing. 

Elisa caressed her cheek, turning Isabelle's face towards her gently. Isabelle fluttered her eyes open, returning the gaze. Elisa's chest fluttered at the proximity of those forest green eyes. They were just inches apart, their noses almost touching. Elisa was dazed by Isabelle's alluring scent, so she stretched her neck a bit so their lips can touch again. She couldn't get enough of them, she just wanted to kiss her senselessly until they are both numb. The soft pressure of Isabelle's pink lips sent tingles through her body. She shifted a bit, so their bodies are flushed against each other. She wanted to feel all of Isabelle, pressed against her. 

Elisa sighed in the kiss, getting impossibly aroused since she didn't get her release yet. Isabelle sensed her desire and pressed her thigh on Elisa's core. The blonde gasped at the sensation, allowing Isabelle to take a bit of a control since she was beyond turned on now, and her primary goal was to satiate the burning desire that was spreading through her body. 

Losing herself in desire she kissed Isabelle roughly, pulling on her lip a bit  with her teeth. Isabelle groaned in surprise, breaking the kiss. "What the hell Elisa? You'll leave a bruise." Isabelle touched her lip, assessing the damage. 

"I'm sorry...I got carried away." Elisa smiled at her sheepishly, running her finger over Isabelle's lip gently, and then pecking it softly. "But it didn't seem like you were in too much pain which means you liked it somewhat?" Elisa asked playfully in-between kisses. Isabelle slapped her forearm, which only caused Elisa to giggle. 

"Hey you don't have to hurt me for stating the truth." Elisa stuck out her tongue at Isabelle. 

Isabelle grinned at her naughtily, and then suddenly leaned and caught Elisa's tongue in her mouth, biting on it, not to hard though. Elisa squealed, and Isabelle broke the kiss asking her "How did you like that now, huh?" smirking at her devilishly. 

"Shut up Isabelle." Elisa pulled her back at the kiss, smiling against her lips. Isabelle cupped her breast, massaging it gently. She pressed her thigh again against Elisa, moving it slowly up and down. Elisa moaned in the kiss, her kissing becoming unfocused as lust clouded her mind. Isabelle moved to attend to her neck, sucking on Elisa's soft spot, leaving a mark for sure. 

"Isabelle...hickey..." Elisa moaned as Isabelle distracted her with her hand that found its way in between them somehow, applying slight pressure on Elisa's clit. Elisa thought she heard Isabelle whispering something in the words of "You're mine." but she wasn't sure if her love struck heart was just playing tricks on her.

She arched herself towards Isabelle when the brunette started playing with her little sensitive nub.

Oh Goodness, she is good at this. Elisa moaned loudly. She was completely excited down there, Isabelle's delicate fingers eliciting quiet moans from her mouth. 

"Mhmm Is..." Elisa whispered, biting on her lower lip, as Isabelle lowered her head to give some proper attention to her breasts. She felt wet warm mouth encircling her nipple, and Isabelle's gifted tongue giving it brief, teasing licks. Isabelle's dark locks were spread on her chest tickling her a bit. Elisa kissed the top of her head, inhaling her fresh scent. It smelled like some fruity shampoo, peach or something like that. She ran her fingers through her thick hair, massaging her scalp. That was the most she could do for her in the moment as she was raising higher and higher, towards that incredible addictive sensation.