Desire

It's been a month since Elisa accepted Isabelle's proposal. Isabelle walked hastily from her limo to the school's entrance. The air had that particular fresh aroma to it, as if it was going to snow soon. The brunette shuddered from the cold. The rosiness of her cheeks dispelled the common notion that she couldn't feel coldness at all.

"Morning." Isabelle greeted her minions as she took coffee from Amy's hand. They trailed behind her to her first class. The girls noticed Isabelle was chirp and happy this past month, and they were dying out of curiosity to know the reason but they never dared to ask. Cassie shot Amy a curios look as they noticed Isabelle smiling to herself. To them this was beyond strange as they have never seen Isabelle behave like this. Amy decided to take a leap of faith and ask.

"Hey Is." she tentatively called to the brunette.

"What did I tell you about calling me Is?" Isabelle raised her eyebrow at Amy. There is only one person who is allowed to call me like that, or better said...scream it Isabelle bit her lip at the thought. Returning to reality quickly she realized Amy asked her something.

"What did you say?" Isabelle asked her.

"Umm...uh...well...I've kind of noticed...I mean we've kind of noticed... you've been really happy recently?" Amy cleared her throat as Isabelle's directed her burning gaze at her.

"Really? And why do you think that?" Isabelle squinted at Amy.

"Uhh...I don't know, you just smile often." 

"So you want to say that I don't smile enough usually?" Isabelle challenged her.

"Uh no, that's not what I meant...it's just..never mind." Amy trailed off deciding it was better to just drop it.

"You girls should really just mind your own business. Otherwise I might want to mind some of your businesses, and we all know that won't be a pretty affair." Isabelle smiled at them sweetly, her eyes holding an obvious threat. Seeing they all stiffened in anxiousness was enough of an answer for the icy brunette. She turned on her heel and entered the classroom. She immediately scanned the room for her.

Elisa was sitting in her usual place, earphones plugged in. She was looking absentmindedly through the window. Isabelle had to fight off a smile at the sight of her. She had to remain composed, her minions were on the trail, and seeing her happy was obviously a weakness she couldn't allow to be noticed. She went to her usual seat at the front of the classroom. She moved to her old place as soon as Elisa agreed to their deal. She couldn't allow to be seen acting all friendly with Elisa. 

She glanced at Elisa after a couple of minutes. The blonde was looking at her, and smiling knowingly. A small smile fought its way on Isabelle's lips, she couldn't help herself. This weird fluttering is happening a lot lately. Maybe I should see the doctor about this, Isabelle thought as her heart fluttered yet again just at the mere eye contact with Elisa. 

Lecture was passing by slowly, the teacher was going on and on about the reasons of WWI. Isabelle stole glances at Elisa now and the, just to notice that the blonde was doing the same thing. She couldn't help but smile a bit each time. This past month has been interesting at the very least for Isabelle. They've been at it all the time, Isabelle just couldn't keep her hands off of Elisa. Isabelle sighed as she remembered their ministrations in janitor's closet the other day. Yes, Isabelle has done it in the janitor's closet, but she didn't mind that much. To be quite honest she realized only after, where she's pulled Elisa in. 

Not to mention the restrooms, they've probably chastised all of those poor bathroom stalls. And once behind the bleachers, and the locker room, and couple of times an empty classroom. All of this sneaking around excited Isabelle terribly. It was dangerous and reckless but also made her feel so alive. She loved the adrenaline rush as they would have to keep quiet, and she loved the thumping of Elisa's heart against hers when they would stand naked entangled in each other, and waiting for the person to leave. The brunette could feel herself getting aroused just by thinking of of it.