Confusion

Uh oh! Isabelle thought when she saw a familiar smiley blonde turning a corner and walking in her direction. She swiftly turned on her heel, and hurriedly walked the opposite way. She wanted to sprint as far away as possible, but that wouldn't be appropriate for a queen bee now, wouldn't it?

Hence, she had to settle for quick strides that would hopefully take her as far away as possible from Elisa. Couple of turns later she finally stopped. She waited a couple of seconds to see if the blonde would find her. When she realized she was safe, she finally let out deep breath of relief and leaned on the wall. 

She was avoiding Elisa these past few days. She couldn't possibly confront her after what happened in the locker room. She was still shocked how she lost it with that girl. She herself couldn't comprehend what came over her when she kissed Elisa. At one moment she wanted to rip her throat out, and at the next she was making out with her. 

She only knew that she got fazed by Elisa's proximity. Her beautiful scent and the warmth radiating off her body, took away all self control Isabelle had. And she did the only thing that was on her mind these past couple of days. 

Isabelle shook her head at the memory trying to force it out of her head. But no matter how much she tried she couldn't get rid of warm, fuzzy feeling in the pit of her stomach. If she was a blushy person she would have been crimson right now as kissing Elisa was brought to her mind.

She never felt like that around any guy, or any human being for that matter.

Could I be attracted to her? Isabelle wondered as she reflected on the way her body betrayed her in the locker room.

But I was never attracted to girls before...and I hate her, she reasoned with herself. Maybe our mutual hate created some sort of sexual tension between us, hmmm...  

Loud chirping sound reminded her she had to hurry to her class. Damn that girl, now she even makes me late to class, Isabelle snarled quietly picking up her speed so she doesn't get detention. That certainly wouldn't be good for her image.

Isabelle wasn't the one who would back out of a confrontation, but she had to gather her thoughts and figure out what is happening before she charged on, and put that girl in her place. However she was aware of one thing : she had to find a way to resolve this situation with Elisa, and fast.

***

"Elisa wait." Aidan ran up to her as she was just about to chase after Isabelle.

She managed to avoid me...again, Elisa groaned to herself as she saw brunette turning a corner in a haste. She turned around to greet her boyfriend.

"Hey Aid. What's up?" she smiled at him widely, revealing her cute dimples. She felt guilty that she didn't think of him at all these past few days. She was too occupied chasing Isabelle and thinking of that kiss. 

He pecked her softly and draped his arm around her shoulder while walking her towards class. 

"Nothing much, I just missed you. You've been kind of distant these past few days." he furrowed eyebrows as he peered at Elisa from the corner of his eyes.

Elisa chewed her lip anxiously as she responded "I am fine, I've just been a bit overwhelmed with school, cheering, and work these past few days." 

"Are you sure?" Aidan asked as he stopped and squeezed her shoulders gently, lowering his head a bit so he can look at her eyes. 

"Yeah I am, don't worry." she forced a reassuring smile at him. 

"Of course I will worry, you are my babe." he cupped her face as he kissed her lovingly.