Thinking of a Plan(and Executing it)

Disclaimer: I own pretty much nothing. Mexico is my OC but only partly. His physical appearance was influenced by multiple medias of him. The plot is mine. No touchy of plot without my consent. ( ̄ω ̄)

Canada

Mexico and I couldn't think of a plan that was sure to bring America's mask of idiocy down. And it's not like we weren't trying or anything! We really couldn't figure out how to make everyone see America as the smart, happy, cool and nerdy person he was.

Mexico didn't help either, considering he wanted to just punch America until he admitted he wasn't a complete idiot.

I was surrounded by idiots, apparently.

Sighing, I poured some of my emergency maple syrup into my coffee. Now, back to the matter at hand, I still couldn't think up a plan that was guaranteed to show America's true colours. He wasn't just a happy-go-lucky glutton, but a genius too. Although not in the traditional sense. Sure, he was smart, but he was more resourceful, learning as much as he could, whether it was politics or languages, so he could be prepared for anything; 'course, he also knew how to fight, what was poisonous and what was edible out in the wilderness.

America was pretty well-rounded. He really enjoyed TV too, especially cartoons and Japan's anime. A few of England's TV series too, much to America's chagrin. Don't tell anyone that; I swore I wouldn't say anything. Besides, I need some blackmail on him.

"I'm just saying, punching him until he admits he isn't un idiota is our best option right now." Mexico rambled as he slathered beans onto a tostada-thing and added pulled chicken, lettuce strips, powdered fresh cheese, tomato dices, some type of Salvador cream and his homemade chile.

"And make him lose brain cells?" I sighed and adjusted my glasses, "No. Besides, it'd likely not help at all."

"Yeah? Well, do you have any better ideas?" Mexico asked sarcastically, eyebrow raised, before turning back to his weird Mexican food.

I stayed silent. Truth was, I didn't have a better idea; but I knew punching Al wasn't going to help either.

"Maybe," I started, brainstorming, "maybe we could... I don't know, enroll everyone in Al's college? No," I shook my head, "that's dumb, Al'd notice right away."

"Maybe, but I think we can convince Inglaterra or Norway or some other magic country to disguise everyone." Mexico said, warming up to the idea. "And they'll all see how el imbécil is actually el genio."

Considering the fact that 'imbécil' sounded like 'imbecile' and 'genio' sounded like 'genius' I figured out what Mexico meant.

Thinking it over, I saw Mexico's idea was really good. By getting any of the countries to change every nation's physical appearance we could enroll into Al's college and witness firsthand America being smart; actually taking something seriously. It was a good plan.

"Only," Mexico said suddenly, "it's too late in the school year to get everyone enrolled without it seeming suspicious."

We deflated a bit, seeing how improbable it would be to get everyone to remember any kind of story to tell.

Then a thought hit me. "Unless we make a select group of nations look similar and say they're a family that's studying abroad or something."

Mexico nodded. "The G8 then? " He asked, making himself another whatever it was.