Study Plans!

Disclaimer: I don't own Hetalia. T^T But I do own this story, so. . . Ey, Himaruya, wanna share ownership??

Countries' Names:

America: Alfred

Canada: Matthew

England: (not canon) Evan

Russia: (technically not canon) Ivan

China: (not canon) Cory

Prussia: (not canon) James

Germany: (not canon) Aldwin

Japan: (not canon) Darwin

Italy: (not canon) Edmundo

Romano: (not canon) Jason

Spain: (not canon) Arturo

France: (not canon) Peter

______________
Third Person PoV
____________________

   Germany wasn't especially known for his espionage skills, but the stakes weren't so high that he couldn't do this one mini-spy mission. He didn't actually have the human Jordan in any of his classes, mostly due to different scheduling, but also due to the fact that Jordan was following a different career path than Germany. Germany was only in this college to evaluate America. Jordan was actually attending college because he was studying something in specific and he'd already been there for about a year now. Of course, Germany hadn't known any of this at first, which was where his espionage skills had come in handy. That, and Italy's ability to get information out of anyone by annoying them enough.

   "Wow, Jordan, so you're planning on becoming a lawyer?" Italy(Edmundo)  wondered. "That's amazing!"

   Jordan grimaced and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, I guess. It wasn't honestly--Get off my shoulder!" He elbowed Italy(Edmundo) off his shoulder. Even though the kid looked slightly stronger and with a little more body mass than Jordan, it was still relatively easy for Jordan to knock the other down.

  "Ah! Sorry!" Italy(Edmundo) exclaimed apologetically, his eyes widening. He knew he tended to be clingy, but it was usually more towards Germany. In a way, Jordan was very similar to Germany, from what Italy could tell. They both tended to look like they were glaring or were upset or thinking about something very deeply, and they both tended to become hyper-focused on their tasks(although the latter only applied to Jordan when he could actually bring himself to do his work).

  But other than those two key similarities, the German and the American weren't really all that similar.

   "I have to go now," Jordan said, bringing Italy out of his thinking.

  "What? Why?" Italy complained, suddenly attached to Jordan's shoulders.

Jordan shook him off before answering, "I promised I'd meet Alfred so we could go eat before coming back for some of our night classes."

   He sighed and rolled his eyes. "He wants to try making our own 'study group.' Says he thinks it'll help us keep up with our grades." Jordan snorted. "As if he needs to worry about that. Dude's practically straight A."

  "Ooh, that sounds like fun!" Italy(Edmundo) said, latching on to Germany(Aldwin)'s shoulder, almost knocking down the slightly shorter man. "I need to work on my work, too. Maybe we should have a small study group together! Eh, what do you say, Jordan, hm? Won't it be fun?"

He thought it would be fun to have a study group, even though the other day they had technically already had one. Besides, Italy figured it was a good way of seeing America act how he is, not how he's supposed to act.